+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Artha View Post
    Something that most peoples don't know is that the health and medicine field is about to go into a revolution of much grander scale that most people will ever be able to imagine. Medicine of today will look like the medicine of the medieval age to us in matter of years... Anyone smart enough will agree with me, Obama care is an obvious indication.

That why i'm confident that a cure for hair loss will be available pretty soon.. My guess is a complete solution by 2015.
    Could you elaborate this? I am not from USA, and I don't want to read the Internet version of this. I want to hear it from regular people. I mean regular with respect, by the way. The straight up, regular, common people are the real driving force of the future. We are the consumers. And we are the cogs of the economy.

So my question is, what would Obama care entail for a 'regular Joe'? We are certainly on the brink of the stem cell revolution in medicine. However I am still very sceptical and pessimistic about it.
    Still don't get me wrong I really wish that by 2015. I'll be able to say f*** it and walk around with a full head of hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Could you elaborate this? I am not from USA, and I don't want to read the Internet version of this. I want to hear it from regular people. I mean regular with respect, by the way. The straight up, regular, common people are the real driving force of the future. We are the consumers. And we are the cogs of the economy.

So my question is, what would Obama care entail for a 'regular Joe'? We are certainly on the brink of the stem cell revolution in medicine. However I am still very sceptical and pessimistic about it.
    Still don't get me wrong I really wish that by 2015. I'll be able to say f*** it and walk around with a full head of hair.
    I really do understand you but I can't elaborate you anything for the simple reason that the change that is about to come is no way limited to medicine. We will know better on October first 2013.

There still some creative hair cut that we can get even with a few hairs on the top.

I really do understand you but I can't elaborate you anything for the simple reason that the change that is about to come is no way limited to medicine. We will know better on October first 2013.
    What's happening oct 1st?

Go away

Something that most peoples don't know is that the health and medicine field is about to go into a revolution of much grander scale that most people will ever be able to imagine. Medicine of today will look like the medicine of the medieval age to us in matter of years... Anyone smart enough will agree with me, Obama care is an obvious indication.

That why i'm confident that a cure for hair loss will be available pretty soon.. My guess is a complete solution by 2015.
    If you think obamacare is an indication of better healthcare to come you are out of your ****ing mind and clearly don't know what "obamacare" entails. I suggest you do some extensive research, as a med school student myself, I fear for our countries healthcare quality in the future. That being said, technology advances are going to be great.

what is happening october 1?

Why can't you elaborate? The FBI on to you? Is the sun crashing into the earth again?

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic but in case you aren't, this guy is a troll and is making fun of us. Just so you know

Quote Originally Posted by Dazza View Post
    Is the sun crashing into the earth again?