+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Small tits is nothing compared to hair loss !!!

These women complaining about small tits just do NOT understand the suffering of a hair loss sufferer....

I look like I'm 50 years old...even though Im 26....

Small tits women still look hot and young!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Complaining about having small breasts is like a man complaining about being short. It's something that some guys may care about, just like some girls care about a guys height. But I don't think it matters. Personally, in my pre-balding days when I had many options and plenty of girls to choose from, I dated two girls with pretty small breasts. That did not matter to me at all, I just have never been shallow like that. I don't even know why I got cursed with this disease, I don't even deserve it. I admit I was a sucker for pretty faces, that was my only shallowness.

I actually prefer small boobs.....but a flat ass..no thanks. I don't know what's worse for a girl than having a pancake @ss.

Women go through things in life just like how men go bald...their boobs start sagging, they get stretch marks, they get cellulite, they get wrinkles faster than men, hair starts falling out, the list goes on... And not to sound like a d!ck or anything, but a lot of women who were 8+ out of 10 in their teens and early 20s start to look pretty average after around 28 or so...At least you can wear a beanie or a hat or just shave it all off. Bald guys look like swimmers or MMA fighters in my opinion. XD

This is coming from a guy who is only NINETEEN and will probably be completely bald by 30...I've been stressing about this for almost 3 years now constantly until today I just decided to shave it all off.. I have a small head, big nose, and big ears but I still look OK, lol.

And just look at guys in the Army and Marines...a lot of them are balding but women still go crazy for them. Looks really don't matter to them as much as they do to us. Once they start realizing that they're losing their looks too, your bald head will be the last thing she'll be worried about...

Not really sure what breast size has to do with hairloss

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    Not really sure what breast size has to do with hairloss
    He probably thinks that going bald is worse than anything that women go through, lol. They get uglier as they age too...most of them are only pretty until their late 20s and early 30s and then it just goes downhill for them. It gets to a point where THEY are the ones making the first moves because after they lose their looks, men are no longer chasing after them as much as they used to...

Not trying to be funny, but when I read the title of this thread, I thought you were talking about gyno.

Keira Knightley has small tits. She is beautiful. Sadly, it's not easy for bald man to look attractive. Not when he is in his 20s/30s. Hairloss sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by ravegrover View Post
    it's not easy for bald man to look attractive. Not when he is in his 20s/30s. Hairloss sucks!
    Yea...it's not easy if you make it obvious that you're insecure about your hair. And if hair is your only redeeming factor, then you probably didn't have much going for you anyways. I realized this after I took a clipper and buzzed all of mine off with a closed guard...I thought I would look like I had a terminal illness if I shaved my head, but it's really not as bad as I thought it would be. If you have nice facial features, then hair only ADDS to your attractiveness.

The conversation seems to be focusing on whether small breasted women are less "hot" or whether men suffering from MPB are less attractive. The issue we need to address is the difference between what women and men can do to rectify the problem. If a woman is unsatisfied with the size of her breast, she can have it augmented to just about any size that pleases her and see the results immediately. If a man is unhappy due to his MPB, what are his choices? Propecia and Minoxidil works for only a small percentage of men. Granted it is vital to maintain what you have but you'll have to be one of the fortunate few to see significant regrowth. You can never get the coverage (density) you want with HT. It also takes a year before you can expect to see the full results. There is simply no comparison in any way between the solutions for both of these situations. Life is not fair at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    The conversation seems to be focusing on whether small breasted women are less "hot" or whether men suffering from MPB are less attractive. The issue we need to address is the difference between what women and men can do to rectify the problem. If a woman is unsatisfied with the size of her breast, she can have it augmented to just about any size that pleases her and see the results immediately. If a man is unhappy due to his MPB, what are his choices? Propecia and Minoxidil works for only a small percentage of men. Granted it is vital to maintain what you have but you'll have to be one of the fortunate few to see significant regrowth. You can never get the coverage (density) you want with HT. It also takes a year before you can expect to see the full results. There is simply no comparison in any way between the solutions for both of these situations. Life is not fair at all...
    So, then what are you going to do? You can't stop it, so will you sit and wait until your hair is all gone? You're causing yourself to have anxiety and for what? It seems like you're only chasing after the shallow girls who only care about looks or something. If a girl won't date you just because you're bald or balding, then she isn't worth your time anyway...It will suck for her when her looks start to fade too.

And most guys don't like girls with fake tits...But a girl with a flat ass is worse than a guy going bald. The only thing they can do to make it bigger is to get fat.