+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    They're cute.
    Aging is a humbling experience for women. I had a gorgeous girlfriend when I was in my early thirties. I didn't marry her and we went our separate ways. I saw her on Facebook a couple of years ago and she quite honestly looks terrible. Overweight, bags under her eyes and her nose looks like it doubled in size. It's really what's inside that counts though, and you all will find that as the girls grow older, some of the 20 year old babes will care a lot less about a man's hair and be more focused on how to improve their own looks.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office
    forhair.com
    Cole Hair Transplant
    1045 Powers Place
    Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
    Phone 678-566-1011
    email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

Women don't understand how men feel about going bald and to be honest I don't know how women feel about having small breasts.

Of course small tits are going to make a girl self conscious, it's like a guy having a small dick, you would be embarrassed as hell if you only had a 4 inch boner.

I don't care if a girl has small tits, in fact I prefer them as they don't sag and won't sag. As for defining 'small' if the girl is completely flat chested which I am sure if very rare for a fully grown woman then obviously that is not good for her self esteem and I would personally find it a bit weird.

It is the girls that have perfectly fine breasts and then go and ruin them with implants that doesn't make sense.

Jordan aka Katie Price had the most perfect breasts when she did Page 3 but now she has balloon tits.

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    Majority of males have MPB, meaning the majority of everyone ever born will need the cure. Also a business man does not care if his plan will continue to make money in 30 years....a cure for MPB will make you an overnight billionaire, at that point you are done

Also current MPB drugs are commercial flops, they are not holding back research
    And the majority of males who have MPB don't have it bad until around age 35 - 60 at which point they probably don't even care about it or have gotten used to it.
    ...You know, at the same time when they realize that looks aren't everything and that their wife/girlfriend isn't nearly as hot as she was 10 years ago either? I'm pretty sure there are more women out there that LIKE bald men than there are women who will not date a man just because he is bald.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulS94 View Post
    And the majority of males who have MPB don't have it bad until around age 35 - 60 at which point they probably don't even care about it or have gotten used to it.
    Maybe but I can tell you 99% of guys would rather have hair than be bald if they had a choice (however not all will be willing to pay the cost for a cure).....either way my point is the same, the company that cures baldness will make BIG CASH (just probably not soon enough for me to care)

I'm pretty sure there are more women out there that LIKE bald men than there are women who will not date a man just because he is bald.
    Almost no women like MPB. Some might like shaved heads (on the rare men it looks good on), most prefer a guy to have hair of some length

w/o mpb

...You know, at the same time when they realize that looks aren't everything and that their wife/girlfriend isn't nearly as hot as she was 10 years ago either? I'm pretty sure there are more women out there that LIKE bald men than there are women who will not date a man just because he is bald.
    Times are changing, I don't know what it is, the diet, the chemicals on the food, whatever it is, a lot more teenagers and guys in their early 20s are full blown NW5's by their mid 20s. It can't be ignored that so many teens are signing up to hair loss forums, afraid of MPB, depressed, asking what they should do.

Look it's good that you have a "Be a man and live with it" attitude, it's good for you. But don't you think that is a bit primitive and we should stop sitting back saying "Just be a man"? Why not find a solution already? We've been "men" for 1,000's of years about MPB, it's 2013, we're not Neanderthals anymore, we have the potential to find a cure now and it's now affecting teenagers more than ever. Now is the time to stop this disease.

Maybe but I can tell you 99% of guys would rather have hair than be bald if they had a choice (however not all will be willing to pay the cost for a cure).....either way my point is the same, the company that cures baldness will make BIG CASH (just probably not soon enough for me to care)

Almost no women like MPB. Some might like shaved heads (on the rare men it looks good on), most prefer a guy to have hair of some length

w/o mpb
    Well that's too bad isn't it? They're probably going to have to deal with their man having pattern baldness later on in his life anyway no matter how much they may "hate" it.

Most men don't like stretch marks, saggy tits, saggy skin and wrinkles either, but life isn't fair and everyone has to deal with getting uglier at some point in their life. Girls have to hide their insecurities with make up and if they reject you for having a receding hairline (lol?) then tell her she looks ugly w/o make up. Most pretty girls look kinda average without at least some make up, and not everyone with a buzzed or shaved head is uglier, some actually look better.

w/o mpb

Younger or older? Younger I might agree, but I think it becomes less of an issue as time goes on.

they have an mpb poll on pof (dating site). A couple of women have said in so many words that it did bother them when they were younger, but now it doesn't bother them at all and they can't explain why.

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    Times are changing, I don't know what it is, the diet, the chemicals on the food, whatever it is, a lot more teenagers and guys in their early 20s are full blown NW5's by their mid 20s. It can't be ignored that so many teens are signing up to hair loss forums, afraid of MPB, depressed, asking what they should do.

Look it's good that you have a "Be a man and live with it" attitude, it's good for you. But don't you think that is a bit primitive and we should stop sitting back saying "Just be a man"? Why not find a solution already? We've been "men" for 1,000's of years about MPB, it's 2013, we're not Neanderthals anymore, we have the potential to find a cure now and it's now affecting teenagers more than ever. Now is the time to stop this disease.
    I'm not saying I don't believe you, but is there any evidence that more men nowadays have MPB?

Quote Originally Posted by mpb47 View Post
    Younger or older? Younger I might agree, but I think it becomes less of an issue as time goes on.

they have an mpb poll on pof (dating site). A couple of women have said in so many words that it did bother them when they were younger, but now it doesn't bother them at all and they can't explain why.

Because they are older now and more mature they understand that we cant help going bald while when you are a teen you more immature and still getting to grips with life sort of speak.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoyy7 View Post
    Because they are older now and more mature they understand that we cant help going bald while when you are a teen you more immature and still getting to grips with life sort of speak.
    I've heard women say that a receding hairline can make the man look more mature and is attractive, but when the crown starts thinning, that's when you start looking "old" and should just shave it all off or cut it really short...People are used to seeing a bald spot on the crown on older men in their 40s and 50s and they don't realize that it's actually normal even for a guy in his 20s, unfortunately.