+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Bro I've got a thing for small tits. It's like a little titties fetish!

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Bro I've got a thing for small tits. It's like a little titties fetish!
    They're cute.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulS94 View Post
    If you have nice facial features, then hair only ADDS to your attractiveness.
    Keep telling yourself that dude!

Kinda pathetic thread to be honest small breasts can be "bad" like balding/baldness cause of the mind of the person with these conditions...they think it is bad cause what others think or they think they need to change to please others (then you have the type who just want hair/bigger breasts which is fair does i suppose) etc...to some it is bad when to others it is not it is only bad to the shallow people or if fair does it is not your "type"...but some find it hot also it shouldnt matter how you look there is nothing wrong with both.

I bet most here didnt careless about bald/balding people until it happened to them now it is on their mind all the time and when it is on your mind you seek out everything...like people who have it people who happen to hate it (it happens people hate on anything just we dont think anything of it cause it is not on our mind etc we get haters thats life) and so on...if you look out for these things you will find it so people think it is alot worse then it actually is...most people just like how some here thought once couldnt give a damn if we are bald or not.

Small tits are incredibly easy to fix compared to hair loss.

Let's turn this around, I suffered from drug-induced gynecomastia and in like 6 months, my problem was solved through surgery. I've been suffering from hair loss for almost 7 years and I still don't have a definitive solution.

I actually prefer small boobs.....but a flat ass..no thanks. I don't know what's worse for a girl than having a pancake @ss.

Women go through things in life just like how men go bald...their boobs start sagging, they get stretch marks, they get cellulite, they get wrinkles faster than men, hair starts falling out, the list goes on... And not to sound like a d!ck or anything, but a lot of women who were 8+ out of 10 in their teens and early 20s start to look pretty average after around 28 or so...At least you can wear a beanie or a hat or just shave it all off. Bald guys look like swimmers or MMA fighters in my opinion. XD

This is coming from a guy who is only NINETEEN and will probably be completely bald by 30...I've been stressing about this for almost 3 years now constantly until today I just decided to shave it all off.. I have a small head, big nose, and big ears but I still look OK, lol.

And just look at guys in the Army and Marines...a lot of them are balding but women still go crazy for them. Looks really don't matter to them as much as they do to us. Once they start realizing that they're losing their looks too, your bald head will be the last thing she'll be worried about...
    Very well said! I remember a girl that was so hot in high school and then at 20 she got so ugly! We may lose some of our looks as hair falls off, but we can easily make it up by working on our body. It's a lot harder for women to keep a good figure as they age.

Also we can become successful by working hard. Women have to work a lot harder

Quote Originally Posted by ravegrover View Post
    Keep telling yourself that dude!
    I will...instead of sitting around worrying and trying to fix something that will never be fixed, I'll move on with my life. There will never be a cure for baldness...It would have been out by now if they were actually trying, but they are not. There is no money in it and there is hardly any research being done on it. They're only looking for good ways to take advantage of a man's insecurity with drugs like Propecia.

Even if they do find a "cure", it will probably likely just be a shot that they give to babies who have the baldness gene(s)...they don't give a shit about men who are already bald or going bald. We are stuck with only Rogaine and Propecia because they know that some men will fight until the last hairs and continue using them despite all the side effects. (I'm not bashing anyone who is using Rogaine or Propecia, just the guys who sit around and cry all day like they have a life threatening illness just because they are going bald.)

This forum is supposed to make people with hairloss feel better, and yet threads like this only make them even more depressed...pointless.

Here you go.
    http://www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/gallery/baldcelebs/

I will...instead of sitting around worrying and trying to fix something that will never be fixed, I'll move on with my life. There will never be a cure for baldness...It would have been out by now if they were actually trying, but they are not. There is no money in it and there is hardly any research being done on it. They're only looking for good ways to take advantage of a man's insecurity with drugs like Propecia.

Even if they do find a "cure", it will probably likely just be a shot that they give to babies who have the baldness gene(s)...they don't give a shit about men who are already bald or going bald. We are stuck with only Rogaine and Propecia because they know that some men will fight until the last hairs and continue using them despite all the side effects. (I'm not bashing anyone who is using Rogaine or Propecia, just the guys who sit around and cry all day like they have a life threatening illness just because they are going bald.)

This forum is supposed to make people with hairloss feel better, and yet threads like this only make them even more depressed...pointless.

Here you go.
    http://www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/gallery/baldcelebs/
    I've never understood the whole conspiracy theory. What is your logic? How do you arrive to that conclusion?

And more importantly why do a few people still insist on saying there is no money in a cure fr hair loss. It makes no absolute sense! There are potentially 2 to 3 billion males on the planet that are in some stage of hair loss. How is there no money to be made here, I can't believe I still read that from time to time

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning87 View Post
    I've never understood the whole conspiracy theory. What is your logic? How do you arrive to that conclusion?

And more importantly why do a few people still insist on saying there is no money in a cure fr hair loss. It makes no absolute sense! There are potentially 2 to 3 billion males on the planet that are in some stage of hair loss. How is there no money to be made here, I can't believe I still read that from time to time
    Once everyone has their hair loss "cured", what will happen after? Nothing...nobody will have hair loss anymore and companies won't make any money after that. I'm pretty sure the "cure" will cost a lot anyways, and how can you be sure it won't have long term side effects?

Not worth sitting around mopping and crying waiting for a cure or a miracle. You're going to make your insecurities really obvious and that is more unattractive than a bald head.

I was one of those people who would think about going bald at an early every single day and it just gave me really bad anxiety and depression and then I just decided to shave it. Didn't look nearly as bad as people make it seem.

Once everyone has their hair loss "cured", what will happen after? Nothing...nobody will have hair loss anymore and companies won't make any money after that.
    Majority of males have MPB, meaning the majority of everyone ever born will need the cure. Also a business man does not care if his plan will continue to make money in 30 years....a cure for MPB will make you an overnight billionaire, at that point you are done

Also current MPB drugs are commercial flops, they are not holding back research