Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jakewheat
    • Aug 2013

After 2 weeks with Rogaine

Hey guys, I am 17 years of age, and I began to lose my hair at the age of 15.
    I am now 17, and I have had a lot of hair loss in the temples, and it continues to disappear. I started the Rogaine foam 2 weeks ago today. I have already experienced the shedding phase (which was, not going to lie, a lot of hair) but it has slowed down immensely. I will try my best to keep you guys updated.

Thanks guys.
  • horte
    • Mar 2013

Hey I'm in same boat as you. I am also 17 and have been losing hair 15/16. Ive been on rogaine past 6 months and have noticeable regrowth at temples but not very dense. I think its from sport helmets that makes mine so bad. Ive been debating going on propecia for a while now good luck.

Comment

• Jakewheat
      • Aug 2013

Originally posted by horte
      Hey I'm in same boat as you. I am also 17 and have been losing hair 15/16. Ive been on rogaine past 6 months and have noticeable regrowth at temples but not very dense. I think its from sport helmets that makes mine so bad. Ive been debating going on propecia for a while now good luck.
      Thanks man. How long did it take for you to see results, and how dense has it came in? Also, has your temples completely filled, or partial?

Thanks.

Comment

Working...