+ Reply to Thread

Default Dr. Mwamba confirms his visit to Dr. Nigam....he is very hopeful!

On another forum, which does not allow any external links (I prefer not to link to them), Dr. Mwamba confirmed his visit to India. Here is his post:

Hello everybody ,
    I do apologize for the time I took to respond to your inquiries .
    I was very busy after my trip in India where I had to perform surgery , study Dr Nigam's technique , jet lag ...And back in Belgium I had to start right away my session of surgery .

I have been following and reading progress on hair regeneration technology , Dr Gho"s techniques , Intercytex and Aderans works, Dr Hitzig's work , Dr Cooley's work , Dr Nigam's work and my own experience with Acell application .
    With my technique , I was not able to erase completely white dots in my donor , donor regeneration was about 10 to 30% .One thing I witnessed was the absence of scar formation , the improvement in hair caliber and pigmentation .
    I kept reading and investigating physicians who were claiming to get above 60 % of success .
    One of Dr's NIgam rep contacted me and proposed me to meet Dr Nigam who were willing to share openly his technique with me .I therefore accepted his invitation and requested him to perform his technique on my own patient so I can follow up myself the results .And he agreed .So I took my plane ticket and made one step forward .

The plan was : I will perform surgery on their patient with my FIT technique and they will apply their products to regenerate the donor ; and they will perform their technique on my own patient .I will follow up both patients in my clinic in Brussels as both of them live in Europe .

I was well surprised by his passion and the clarity of his explanation about his techniques and the science behind .I also witnessed result on a live patient and on the patient I was supposed to perform surgery on . I just found out the hair growth he had was from a previous surgery with the hair doubling technique from Nigam .
    I had proof that I couldn't deny ;but let's agree that you can not generalize it to everybody .
    That's why I decided to give it a try .He taught me how to perform his technique so I can start to offer it in my clinic in Brussels .It will help me to prove it right or wrong to myself.
    I shared with him my concerns about mastering the basics of modern hair transplant surgery in order to produce results that should be undetectable , natural and well done .It is only through a quality work that we can make others doctors embrace Dr Nigam's techniques and findings .
    One of the rule of scientific proof of valid techniques is reproducibility of the same results in another environment if you apply the same protocol. I therefore choose to apply Dr Nigam's technique in another environment ( my clinic ) to prove the validity of his concept .
    And he totally agreed on that .
    We just need to finalize our partnership details to make it happen .In the meantime , I am following up the two patients who travelled with me in India ( Dr Nigam's patient and my patient ) and I will go back to India for more training about his technique and I will bring my expertise to train his staff on art and aesthetics of hair transplant surgery .
    Let's hope , Dr Nigam's technique will bring us to a new way of helping the entire community and I will keep you update .

It looks like Nigam is showing Mwamba the technique of doubling and Mwamba is teaching Nigam how to create an artistic and aesthetic look. Hopefully the technique works.

We need cooperation to advance this field, not isolation and secrecy.

Dr Mwamba was getting 10-30% donor regeneration with HIS technique? That's news to me, all of a sudden everybody is claiming regeneration

Dr Mwamba 30% regeneration
    Dr Cole 60%
    Dr Mousiegne ??%
    Dr Gho 85% since 2005
    Dr Wesley ??%
    Dr Nigam 100%

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    Dr Mwamba was getting 10-30% donor regeneration with HIS technique? That's news to me, all of a sudden everybody is claiming regeneration

Dr Mwamba 30% regeneration
    Dr Cole 60%
    Dr Mousiegne ??%
    Dr Gho 85% since 2005
    Dr Wesley ??%
    Dr Nigam 100%

Most doctors and companies like to do their work quietly and don't feel the need to alert the forum world every second..please understand this, if you were in their shoes you would probably do the same.

seems we get to an anxious free solution era?

can we sleep knowing these guys will have answers for our heads?

real answers not thin looking scarring transplants...

can we?

Quote Originally Posted by hairy View Post
    On another forum, which does not allow any external links (I prefer not to link to them), Dr. Mwamba confirmed his visit to India. Here is his post:

this is all very exciting, which regen rate should we expect? Do we know this?
    I thought Nigam was sure of a 100%!

I'm very thankfull if this comes to fruition.