+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Wow....just buzzed off my hair for the sake of this thread and it actually doesn't look bad at all. I think I'd actually look good with a shaved head haha.

Anyway, I think long hair makes my temples look worse than they really are , cause when I cut my hair short it's not really noticeable at all. I'm going to wait for it to grow long again and then buy a USB microscope so I can see for sure if there is any miniaturization. And my phone camera's light is broken atm so I'm waiting on my replacement and then I'll post some pics. Thanks again for the help

Quote Originally Posted by PaulS94 View Post
    Wow....just buzzed off my hair for the sake of this thread and it actually doesn't look bad at all. I think I'd actually look good with a shaved head haha.

Anyway, I think long hair makes my temples look worse than they really are , cause when I cut my hair short it's not really noticeable at all. I'm going to wait for it to grow long again and then buy a USB microscope so I can see for sure if there is any miniaturization. And my phone camera's light is broken atm so I'm waiting on my replacement and then I'll post some pics. Thanks again for the help
    good work,

don't freak out to much about it, you'll notice it if it starts happening way before other people will on the hairline at least, if you keep up your appearance that is. Also keep in mind that if you are looking really hard for an issue, you will find it whether or not it is there.

keeping an eye on it would probably be best. I wish that people told me this rather than telling me to "stop being ridiculous you're 20"

I do think it's normal for some people, I remember watching the TV a few days back and I saw a little kid on some show or something with his fringe just combed forward, you could clearly see there was like twice as much hair covering the middle of his fore head vs the sides where the temple hair would've been covering. There is no way an 8 year old kid was suffering from MPB.

Yeah it does depend on the person but say for me I did have no recession at all and at like 28 got mistaken for being 16 so hair is a pretty big factor in how old you look mainly because most men do bald. I am losing it but its very slowly so I might wait for something safer.

Didn't feel like reading rest of thread, so sorry if I'm repeating, but you could be diffuse thinning on your temples, and while your hairline lnecessary hasn't moved back it could be thinning out.

That's what's happening to me..still at nw1.5-2 in shape but likely a 3-4 in terms of where I'm thinning