+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    But what if that doesn't work for an NW5+?
    If histogen could grow hair on temples in its phase IIa, i believe (or hope) that they will be able to reverse baldness.

I don't think we will have a head full of perfect hair, but enough nice hair to walk with in confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    But what if that doesn't work for an NW5+?
    I'm still afraid that they will come up with a preventive cure, making us NW5-7 the last bald men in history.

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    I'm still afraid that they will come up with a preventive cure, making us NW5-7 the last bald men in history.
    That' a horror story.

Quote Originally Posted by Scientalk56 View Post
    If histogen could grow hair on temples in its phase IIa, i believe (or hope) that they will be able to reverse baldness.

I don't think we will have a head full of perfect hair, but enough nice hair to walk with in confidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    Even if Histogen releases only a 'treatment' here's how it will HAVE to turn out:

Follica releases a superior treatment thats basically a cure. Histogen's less effective treatment is then made inferior, but not obsolete. In order to compete, they lower the price of their procedure to reflect their efficacy at such a price that makes sense compared to Follica. They stay in the game, and compounding between Histogen + Follica/Replicel/etc becomes a reality and a potentially a great addition to even greater results.

Who knows what kind of results we could see if Replicel's cell based solution were boosted with Histogen's HSC? Perhaps even taking finasteride for a short period of time during those treatments to reduce DHT (and possibly allow WNT proteins as DHT may inhibit it) would yield even greater results?

Whatever the case is, Histogen will be an awesome addition. Will be really interesting to see how things play out.

I remember seeing a few documentaries where cancer was cured on a third of the patients, it should be on Netflix. The greedy, corrupt FDA just bankrupted the doctor using taxpayers dollars.

I think that the reason we don't have a cure yet, is becaus of Joe from Staten Island. Companies are making too much money out of him, and he is probably getting a couple of million to keep the cure to himself.

Yeah I like when they report stuff super prematurely. How about you tell us when its like done and proven?

This news is not important to us, because as hair loss sufferers we don't get laid any way so we have no need to worry about contracting STD's.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    This news is not important to us, because as hair loss sufferers we don't get laid any way so we have no need to worry about contracting STD's.
    LMAO!

Oh wait, thats not actually funny.

Quote Originally Posted by yan View Post
    Maybe bcs its ****ing more important to cure HIV and cancer!!!!!

Sometimes I really ask myself wtf is wrong with some people in this forum. I read somewhere people even considering getting castrated to save their hair. Just sad...
    Yeah sriously

Quote Originally Posted by DesperateOne View Post
    I remember seeing a few documentaries where cancer was cured on a third of the patients, it should be on Netflix. The greedy, corrupt FDA just bankrupted the doctor using taxpayers dollars.

I think that the reason we don't have a cure yet, is becaus of Joe from Staten Island. Companies are making too much money out of him, and he is probably getting a couple of million to keep the cure to himself.
    What are you smoking