Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FlightTL
    • Jun 2011

Scalp DHT reduced by Aloe Vera Gel

My friend lightly brushes his scalp with a non-sharp brush....Then rubs in aloe vera gel and lets it sit for 30 minutes b4 showering...

He claims his hair loss has halted as he has combined this with a healthy diet and exercise.
  • burtandernie
    • Nov 2012

Seems every other week some other thing lowers DHT somehow. Im still waiting for a proven topical that does this.

Comment

• alex82
      • Feb 2012

hmm, I've found that aloe helps with the scalp itch but I'm still shedding like crazy been on fin for nearly 2 years...

Comment

• Buster
        • Jul 2012

The thing is though, how can anyone know if something stopped their hair loss? My temples started to recede when I was 17 or so, and up until the age of 35 my hair loss had stopped without doing anything about it.

Comment

• pat
          • Jan 2013

I love aloe vera for irritated/dry skin on my face (can't go out with it applied, so I use overnight only) I was actually about to pick some up. Seems like it wouldn't hurt to apply some along my hairline as well

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
            • Jun 2013

I could see how that could be applied to the hair line, but unless you are slick bald the rest of the head might be a pain. It sounds like it would be a mess, but I have never seen this gel so who knows.

Comment

• CurlyBird
              • Dec 2011

There is no evidence that aloe vera lowers DHT. Even if his hair loss has stopped due to the aloe which I find unlikely, there is no guarantee that this is what's happening.

Comment

Working...