+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    I doubt 1400ish grafts would kill you

I'd still do it regardless of what Kristel is telling you, you've probably got shit loads of donor area for more advanced techniques over the next few years.

I'm guessing for you it very much depends on the outcome of Nigam and co in the next year of two before you decide on your next step.
    I think I will wait for Mwamba. While I don't trust Nigams for a bit, at least Mwamba seems to be a respected doctor. If he shows us donor regen, beyond reasonable doubt, I'm going to get a procedure there for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    I think I will wait for Mwamba. While I don't trust Nigams for a bit, at least Mwamba seems to be a respected doctor. If he shows us donor regen, beyond reasonable doubt, I'm going to get a procedure there for sure.
    That seems logical.

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    That seems logical.
    Yep. And IM can go to Gho again, to get another batch of single hair grafts for 10.000 EUR. He seems to really like it

Yep. And IM can go to Gho again, to get another batch of single hair grafts for 10.000 EUR. He seems to really like it
    Bit under the belt that comment lol.

Anyway if you've got unlimited cash then who cares.

I think I will wait for Mwamba. While I don't trust Nigams for a bit, at least Mwamba seems to be a respected doctor.
    Yeah, sure, Mwamba - the guy who saw "any" procedure in a clinic of a man, who himself couldn't show not 1 single successful and "legit" photo such as mine or gc's!

arashi

http://s23.postimg.org/7x7tj8vzv/20130906_172453.jpg

is it just me or there is difference in color/texture possibly angles between HST hairs and native hairs, its bc hair at the back is stronger than hair on top,

thinning hair always look weaker than donor hair, dr should make sure it blends well or else looks unnatural....imo they shd use hair from sides of the head when creating hairline

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    arashi

is it just me or there is difference in color/texture possibly angles between HST hairs and native hairs, its bc hair at the back is stronger than hair on top,
    Indeed - they look like rather as strong as beard hair.

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    arashi

thinning hair always look weaker than donor hair, dr should make sure it blends well or else looks unnatural....imo they shd use hair from sides of the head when creating hairline
    I know what you mean for sure. It was my conclusion that it's because of the lighting difference. The contrast between the hair in the front and skin is much higher because the density is much lower than my natural hair.

I know what you mean for sure. It was my conclusion that it's because of the lighting difference. The contrast between the hair in the front and skin is much higher because the density is much lower than my natural hair.
    Yeah, sure, the lighting difference just worked in the implantation area, sure ...and you can see thicker hairs than the natural hairs because of the lower density.... sure ...

Oh, by the way ...
    Everybody can see through IronMan's new hair - because he used the flash light instead of daylight...sure ... and in the normal daylight, it would look much thinner... sure ...

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Yeah, sure, the lighting difference just worked in the implantation area, sure ...and you can thicker hairs than the natural hairs because of the lower density.... sure ...
    Ok, so if that's not it, then your master Gho messed up here I thought you would defend that guy till you're dead.

But no, it's just optical. When the hair is a bit longer the contrast with the skin color is less obvious, the difference is gone. Here it's only slightly longer and you already don't see much difference anymore: http://s18.postimg.org/id7uxl32x/20130524_195535.jpg
    If the hair is long as in your pictures, it's unnoticable.