+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Gut feeling tells me that hasci doesnt like your offer. They will ignore you, thats the best they can do for their busines

Quote Originally Posted by ss1980 View Post
    Gut feeling tells me that hasci doesnt like your offer. They will ignore you, thats the best they can do for their busines
    Whoops, I see that I posted this in the wrong thread. Winston can you move it please ?

Anyway, yes I'm afraid too that they won't do it ..

Arashi tell them also that there are 10+ hasci patients on this forum. The majority (except IM) wants this to happen and if they dont accept we will really be upset.

yes, we are potential patient, actually I already had one and was on my way to do multiple procedures but because of their communication, I stopped.

We need to know about what they also promise you, Gho having something for forum community... are they playing? I don't like it...

If they play and never answer, we should make a group and ask again but in group...

If they have removed some info from their site (85% regen etc), if they don't explain or answer normal questions, legitimate questions, if they always pretend they have a 13 procedures guy but never show anything else than 2 procedures dudes on their site, if they confirm after 4 procedures you start to deplete when 80-85% regen should allow you to do 14 procedures... it's no hair multiplication.

GC's case is fabulous but don't forget that he is not touched by MBP, he had an alopecia aerata which means that the rest of his hair are numerous to be used because he won't shrink to the horseshoe shit... imagine you having a slick area, even big, but all your other hairs are "forever hair"... then, if I was Gho, of course I would take the challenge, even with 40% regen or splitting the grafts... because Gaz have a bigger potential donor area.

When I said to them "listen, you pretend that there is a 13 procedures patient not willing to share, I can pretend that I have a unicorn in my garden, you will still nee to see it..." they stopped answering.

Now they are thinking about good excuse. Hst test of 50 FUs would clarify everything, hasci cant risk their reputation by going ahead with it, think wht happens they do it and theres 0 regeneration, just splitting of FUs?
    Test is what this community needs and it cant be emphasised enough, keep pushing.
    Wish mr kobren gets involved in this and calls his buddy dr gho, it not that hard to organize IF theres nothin to hide. Easy money for them

I totally agree that if there is no answer, we should ask as a group. Ask spencer to help us, help the community.

Also, the regeneration figure is still on their website. If someone can download it to keep it as future reference, that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    yes, we are potential patient, actually I already had one and was on my way to do multiple procedures but because of their communication, I stopped.

We need to know about what they also promise you, Gho having something for forum community... are they playing? I don't like it...

If they play and never answer, we should make a group and ask again but in group...

If they have removed some info from their site (85% regen etc), if they don't explain or answer normal questions, legitimate questions, if they always pretend they have a 13 procedures guy but never show anything else than 2 procedures dudes on their site, if they confirm after 4 procedures you start to deplete when 80-85% regen should allow you to do 14 procedures... it's no hair multiplication.

GC's case is fabulous but don't forget that he is not touched by MBP, he had an alopecia aerata which means that the rest of his hair are numerous to be used because he won't shrink to the horseshoe shit... imagine you having a slick area, even big, but all your other hairs are "forever hair"... then, if I was Gho, of course I would take the challenge, even with 40% regen or splitting the grafts... because Gaz have a bigger potential donor area.

When I said to them "listen, you pretend that there is a 13 procedures patient not willing to share, I can pretend that I have a unicorn in my garden, you will still nee to see it..." they stopped answering.
    Man, try to imagine that this forum software would provide a lie & BS detector - your whole post would be red-marked...

I ve email from them where they guarantee at least 80% donor re growth and 95-100% recip. Too late for any sort of backpeddaling