+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Dr Nigams new case

Guys, Dr Nigams chose a candidate for his NW6 -> NW1 procedure and posted these photos:

http://drnigams.net/images/Mr.JS/Day%200/Large/3.JPG
    http://drnigams.net/images/Mr.JS/Day%200/Large/4.JPG

If you zoom in on these photo's, on picture 3.jpg on his temples for example, you see a lot of 'dots'. Like it are points were once grew hair. Now the weird thing is, when I look at my own highres photo's I dont see such points in the places were there once was hair. You see it too in picture 4, it's all over his head. Maybe I'm just overly critical, can somebody tell me this is normal ? Cause to me it just looks like they ejected his hair ? I'm most probably wrong here. Just wanted some opinions to confirm I'm wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Guys, Dr Nigams chose a candidate for his NW6 -> NW1 procedure and posted these photos:

http://drnigams.net/images/Mr.JS/Day%200/Large/3.JPG
    http://drnigams.net/images/Mr.JS/Day%200/Large/4.JPG

If you zoom in on these photo's, on picture 3.jpg on his temples for example, you see a lot of 'dots'. Like it are points were once grew hair. Now the weird thing is, when I look at my own highres photo's I dont see such points in the places were there once was hair. You see it too in picture 4, it's all over his head. Maybe I'm just overly critical, can somebody tell me this is normal ? Cause to me it just looks like they ejected his hair ? I'm most probably wrong here. Just wanted some opinions to confirm I'm wrong
    I think this is the same patient as per email a few days back.

2 things, personally he isn't suitable as a test subject for obvious reasons which I know I don't need to tell you

secondly, those dots do look a little strange. Has he had injections already from Dr Nigam perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    I think this is the same patient as per email a few days back.

2 things, personally he isn't suitable as a test subject for obvious reasons which I know I don't need to tell you

secondly, those dots do look a little strange. Has he had injections already from Dr Nigam perhaps?
    They don't look like injections. There are a zillion of those dots, all over his scalp. You can see it very well on picture 4 too. I just can't think of an explanation what it could be. Well yeah I can think of something but let's remain positive here before the accusations That's why I wanted some opinions.

They don't look like injections. There are a zillion of those dots, all over his scalp. You can see it very well on picture 4 too. I just can't think of an explanation what it could be. Well yeah I can think of something but let's remain positive here before the accusations That's why I wanted some opinions.
    Just for the record he is choosing 5 candidates from what I last heard, so even though he isn't perfect, it'll do

Just for the record he is choosing 5 candidates from what I last heard, so even though he isn't perfect, it'll do
    Just would like to hear people's opinions on what those dots are. Dr Nigams wouldn't go as far as to take a NW1, eject the guy's hair, shoot photo's and then fake the conversion, right ? There must be a logical explanation ...

Just would like to hear people's opinions on what those dots are. Dr Nigams wouldn't go as far as to take a NW1, eject the guy's hair, shoot photo's and then fake the conversion, right ? There must be a logical explanation ...
    Eject his hair?

I kinda doubt he would do this, especially with Mumba, supposedly, soon offering the same thing in a country that is strict on cosmetic procedure fraud.

It does look SLIGHTLY strange, but could easily just be pores.

I actually am interested in nigam. His method should work in theory, but obviously he's come up with so many photoshopped images etc. that he needs to show some SERIOUS results.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    Eject his hair?

I kinda doubt he would do this, especially with Mumba, supposedly, soon offering the same thing in a country that is strict on cosmetic procedure fraud.

It does look SLIGHTLY strange, but could easily just be pores.

I actually am interested in nigam. His method should work in theory, but obviously he's come up with so many photoshopped images etc. that he needs to show some SERIOUS results.
    Could be his pores. But then again, I'd like to see a picture of a scalp with pores like those ? Never seen something like that before, but that could just be me. On the other hand, if you'd just eject hair, it would result in a similar picture, right ?

It could be his skin type though. If somebody can show me a picture of somebody with similar dots, that would be much appreciated.

There is another patient as well who has had 3000 doubling.

This will be 1 of the 5 test cases.

More photos to follow every few days/weeks/months.

There is another patient as well who has had 3000 doubling.

This will be 1 of the 5 test cases.

More photos to follow every few days/weeks/months.
    How is this guy in the testcase ? He's not a NW6-7.