+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    do you suggest he is a fake NW6?

you're pushing it, no?

Like they shaved and let 158 shitty long hairs on the entire scalp to make it real
    I'm not suggesting anything. I took a close look at the pictures and found this to be very odd. So then I just wanted to hear if anyone had a logical explanation for those dots. Maybe someone had seen something like this before.

Seems legit, its bc photo is of a high quality so you can see every single pore. Would worry about it, its not like this will be the only case, and good thing is dr nigam is not giving up, dr mwamba is there.

this dr is willing to prove his technique and isn't afraid to invite the best of the best to scrutinize his work.

Quote Originally Posted by drnigams View Post
    Arashi,
    I have called him today evening.
    Will take more pics,may be also videomicro pics.
    I did not notice what you are mentioned,thats for sure he has not shaved,u are ...but still i will have a close look at that area and revert tonight.
    Anyother pics , clarification etc..please let me know by tonight.
    Ok Dr Nigams, thanks for responding and eager to see your new pictures !

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    We're talking about this guys right: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lvfm3761d...l-IMG_0044.JPG ?

He seems to have at least 10-15 FU/cm2 on the top of his scalp.

Anyway, 'greatjob', you seem to be a voice of reason. What in your opinion are those 'dots' in the picture ?
    He looks like he had a transplant done recently. If you compare the front of his scalp to someone who is like 1-2 months post-op they look similar. And since his recipient area looks to have been shaved down for a procedure recently I'm assuming they either already did the procedure or he had other work done recently.

If you look at the photos below you can see what I'm talking about. I chose an Indian patient of Dr. Radha with similar skin tone at 1.5 months post-op and it looks very similar to what you're seeing in the pics Nigam posted. I'm not making any accusations, but I know what transplant recovery looks like very well and that's what it looks like to me.

Does anyone know if the guy already had the procedure done with Nigam and these are post-op photos? Because if he did than it all makes sense.

Arashi,
    There are two patients pic which i see in this thread.
    One is an old man(NW6)..where you want a clarification regarding the marks..

The other patient ,the younger one(mentioned by greatjob)....have already undergone one session of doubling..his before pics are also posted(i am not sure ,you have seen them).

The patient mentioned by greatjob,has already had one session of doubling..a month back..i have posted his photo for approval for the test case,since his donor is very poor....but have not finalised this case for challenge test...unless it is accepted by you all.

Quote Originally Posted by drnigams View Post
    Arashi,
    There are two patients pic which i see in this thread.
    One is an old man(NW6)..where you want a clarification regarding the marks..

The other patient ,the younger one(mentioned by greatjob)....have already undergone one session of doubling..his before pics are also posted(i am not sure ,you have seen them).

The patient mentioned by greatjob,has already had one session of doubling..a month back..i have posted his photo for approval for the test case,since his donor is very poor....but have not finalised this case for challenge test...unless it is accepted by you all.
    Thanks for clearing that up Dr. Nigam