+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Is Finpecia from Inhouse legit?

I'm asking because I've been on it for two weeks and, while I hope I don't get any side effects, I haven't really felt a difference. Perhaps it's due to the low dosage I'm taking (.25 mgs every two days), but idk. When it's delivered it's still in its original strips.

Also, could I mix it with finasteride I got from a pharmacy? I have a bottle of finasteride and three strips of finpecia. At my current dosage this would last me for quite some time. Could I mix generic with regular fin?

I have used inhouse for years and the only issue I ever had was welbutrin which was stronger than it should have been. I am on finpecia right now since July. I did notice a slight ache maybe the 2nd week but that has been it.

I think you will be fine just give it time. The only thing to consider is the cost. I wonder how much propecia costs now through normal channels now that it is going generic?

I went for my routine checkup yesterday. My Dr does NOT like me to self medicate as she knows I have done this in the past. Not with her but another doc who was not helpful even when I asked for help to quite smoking (hence the welbutrin from inhouse) Honestly propecia was the last thing on my mind at the time and as silly as sounds, I am sort of embarrassed to admit that I need it. But if I can save money I may ask her for it. I will be in contact with her again in few weeks for another follow up and wondering if I should bring it up. For those of you getting it via your dr, how much does it cost now? And how did you bring up the issue without coming off as vain?

I hope the fin from inhouse is legit, since I have been using it now for 3 months. Generic propecia is not covered by my insurance so I pay full price for it at a pharmacy: $67.99. I don't care how I come across. I just told my Dr. that I would like to do something about my hair loss and wanted to try fin.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    I hope the fin from inhouse is legit, since I have been using it now for 3 months. Generic propecia is not covered by my insurance so I pay full price for it at a pharmacy: $67.99. I don't care how I come across. I just told my Dr. that I would like to do something about my hair loss and wanted to try fin.
    why not cut proscar?

My Doc was hesitant to prescribe propecia. Doubt he would prescribe proscar and trust me to cut it into fourths. With that being said, I didn't ask him, but I will on my next visit and see if he will do that for me. That would be great, I wouldn't have to get it online, and I am sure my insurance would cover it. Would most likely be spending $5/month on the stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by redy View Post
    why not cut proscar?
    why not buy online and save more?

Quote Originally Posted by darryls View Post
    why not buy online and save more?
    I do buy fincar from Inhouse and cut into fourths. When I was first prescribed fin, I did go to a local pharmacy and pay full price for it. Yeah you are right though, it is way cheaper.

In the Finpecia legit from inhouse as there has been a lot of speculation recently regarding the medication and from online pharmacies

Is it new speculation or the usual questions about it because it is inexpensive and from on online supplier? Quite a few people use it on this and other forums, and I have seen people get results from fin from inhouse(which is where I get mine from). I believe I am also seeing results from it. Either that or kirkland minox is awesome.

Just what I heard from Spex that's all, I just don't want to be wasting money on fake pills, already did that with another online pharmacy, they are called Procepia.