+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Sorry, but who are the "other people" and which accurate and verifiable "numbers" did they report, post etc ...?

I'm not aware about such "people".
    I've reported numerous times that the ratio during my own procedure was similar (12:20, but it got way worse when the student took over). C5000 reported the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    I've reported numerous times that the ration during my own procedure was similar (12:20, but it got way worse when the student took over). C5000 reported the same.
    Yeah, very accurate reports, sure ...

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Yeah, very accurate repors, sure ...
    http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showpos...65&postcount=5

don't forget 2 test subject had HUGE number of failed extractions.

I still remember when 534587 had his HST and bought his little videoscope to prove regeneration, he was so happy about 80% regen making all these close up shots, little did he know half of them were failed extractions,the other half split FUs...5435698 you are such a loser

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Again I miss your point. How does it matter if people know their exact ratio ?
    pffffft ... because YOU simply claim that YOU knew it!!

And now tell all people out there (not me!) HOW you has been able to know it at all during your procedure!

What part of this don't you understand???

iron man

failed extractions are real and take around 40% of all extractions.

what you mistakenly believe to be regeneration is in fact failed extractions growing+other half of split FUs...

HST is dead...stick a fork in it...I know it hurts irony boy

iron man

you are the only one left who STILL believie in hair multiplication by dr coen gho?

cant you see everyone is switching to nigam/mwamba/Wesley camp.

I recommend you do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    iron man

you are the only one left who STILL believie in hair multiplication by dr coen gho?

cant you see everyone is switching to nigam/mwamba/Wesley camp.
    They all can "switch" wherever they want - NOTHING of all these "camps" will help neither them nor you - at least not within the coming 5 - 10 years or so.

BUT ...

I will try to "support" each and every "legit" doc out there with "good intentions" to get 2 hairs from 1 procedures more popular in general and -the most important thing- to get it improved and finally well WORKING at all, because a real well-working 2 follicles from 1 procedure can be for MANY guys out there considered as real "cure".

BUT ...

I will try to "support" each and every "legit" doc out there with "good intentions" to get 2 hairs from 1 procedures more popular in general and -the most important thing- to get it improved and finally well WORKING at all, because a real well-working 2 follicles from 1 procedure can be for MANY guys out there considered as real "cure".[/QUOTE]

I like this very last comment, me too, I'll promote docs, legit, doing this.
    If Gho becomes less controversed, I might even really spread it in my private life bubble and encourage hair loss sufferers I know and who are still making it a tabou to talk about!!!

A good argument presented by Arashi, but there are so many variables and too many unknowns to make any definite conclusions unfortunately, despite my best efforts with the photos and Arashi's analysis, the job is just too big.

It maybe a factor that re extracting numerous times from a previously extracted donor will render slightly reduced regeneration results, if I remember correctly Dr Gho said as much!

Or perhaps I should reword that, when the hairs regrow in the donor, they can grow back twisted in a slightly unusual configuration or more splayed out, which is obviously going to make it more difficult to extract on 2nd and 3rd passes. On the 1st procedure I really don't remember hearing more extractions than clicks, contrary to c5000 and Arashi.

It could be so, that on the 1st pass of my 1st HST the regeneration was indeed 85% (with no failed extractions anyway or a small amount) with latter procedures being a lower figure. It's a plausible theory!

Also Arashi and c5000 may have had huge amounts of failed extractions, which they have both mentioned, but they may well have regeneration of 85%+ from the successful extractions. And of course if you were to analyse every extraction of the donor it may well give you 95%+
    Do we know any different?

Arashi has mentioned my donor is starting to look thin, granted! But it should also be said that my donor area was extremely limited to start with. You can't argue with that fact. That fact was told by even an ISHRS Dr to me. 2500 grafts he said. HDC said the same. One Dr told me I would be best having a scalp reduction and then doing a transplant.

I've had just under 5000 extracted now with Hasci. Way more than I thought ever possible. As you can see I'm trying to remain positive.