Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NeedHairASAP
    • Jul 2011

Lowest Dose of Fin Possible?

I think I read that desmond was on .25 of fin twice a week, and it was helpful.

I want to start with a really low dose. I'm 5'9'' 160.

My libido is absolutely through the roof, so I'm almost hoping this can slightly curb it.

Thoughts?

Lastly, best places to get it script free? or should I just see my doc?
  • Jotronic
    • Nov 2008

Go see your doc, avoid generics, stick to the regimen. Start out once a week for a month. Then up it to Monday and Thursday every week for the second month. Then up it to Monday, Wednesday, Friday for the third month. Increase to daily if you wish or stick to three times a week.
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

Comment

• Dan26
      • Jul 2012

I would advise against taking a full 1mg dose once a week for a month, then twice a week..etc

You are better off taking smaller doses EOD or ED and slowly work your dosage up if you chose to. This is the better way to 'taper' on to the drug.

Also generic or brand name, makes no difference bro. I use generic 1mg fin pills which are a bit cheaper than propecia.

Comment

• darryls
        • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Jotronic
        Go see your doc, avoid generics, stick to the regimen. Start out once a week for a month. Then up it to Monday and Thursday every week for the second month. Then up it to Monday, Wednesday, Friday for the third month. Increase to daily if you wish or stick to three times a week.

Why do you say avoid generics?

Comment

• Thinning87
          • Dec 2012

Good question

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
            • Jun 2013

I was watching the bald truth talk show and heard them mention that sometimes generics do not work as good as brand name Propecia. This shouldn't be the case in America, but they were saying in some cases switching to brand name propecia has made a difference in results.

Comment

Working...