Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LongWayHome
    • Nov 2012

Clinic in my country that claims this:

Alright, first of all I'm from israel and the clinic is called "Naturapil".

They just updated their website/facebook and it says that they have a new "method" that can, and will keep the hair that you already have. They also say that it won't regrow new hairs, just for maintaining.

Ok sounds great, just a little bit weird that I've never heard anything from any of the few international forums I'm visiting at least once a week.

So what is the trick?

It goes like this:
    They take minoxidil, regular, probably 5%, and they simply squirt/splash it into your scalp, on the roots, in rows, with a very device called "Jetop" or just "Jet"
    that supposedly help the minoxidil absorb better.

Then, after a like 10 times, your hair-loss should stop, and then you need to come back there every 2 weeks for "maintenance"......for the rest of your life.

I've never heard of this method that, btw, they claimed they brought from "out of the country", as if it is a "world wide technique".

What.......do you think?
  • Notcoolanymore
    • Jun 2013

So the only thing you really have to take to keep and maintain your hair is minoxidil. Sounds too good to be true. Is the treatment expensive?

Comment

• LongWayHome
      • Nov 2012

It's expensive because after a treatment of 10 meetings that you pay 983$ for, you have to come there every 2 weeks for the rest of your life and pay each time 70$.

It's like you're dependent on them forever, they grab you from your balls because they know your weakness.

Comment

• Dr. Glenn Charles
        IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
        • Nov 2008

I have not heard of this new method of Minoxidil delivery system. Sound interesting. I would like to learn more about this.
        Dr. Glenn Charles
        Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
        View my IAHRS Profile

Comment

Working...