+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

I thought the real deal was that he can garantee 100%!!

plus if it is 60% like HASCI pretends 85% why the hell would you give it more credit?

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    I thought the real deal was that he can garantee 100%!!

plus if it is 60% like HASCI pretends 85% why the hell would you give it more credit?

His consulent has just removed the phrase"at least 60% regrowth", explaining that it can be more than 60% and it's better not to give fixed numbers at the moment, as it's an experimental treatment to be tested in the nearest future.

Quote Originally Posted by tmw View Post
    His consulent has just removed the phrase"at least 60% regrowth", explaining that it can be more than 60% and it's better not to give fixed numbers at the moment, as it's an experimental treatment to be tested in the nearest future.
    But really, tell me, how can he be sure about 60% after just visiting Nigams ? The answer is he can't. He's just speculating.

unless dr Nigam presented him with some incredible before/after pics tht blew mwamba away

He might have shown him how its done, protocol etc but he CANT be sure about regeneretion

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    unless dr Nigam presented him with some incredible before/after pics tht blew mwamba away

He might have shown him how its done, protocol etc but he CANT be sure about regeneretion
    LOL, Dr Nigams and incredible pics

And yeah, spot on, he can't be sure at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    But really, tell me, how can he be sure about 60% after just visiting Nigams ? The answer is he can't. He's just speculating.
    well if you read before writing, his consulent just said it was a negative %;
    he did not say it can't be 100% in all of his cases, he just gave a pesimistic number, and for that he cancelled that number

I think it wanted to say: if the technique works, my idea is that you all can get a good % of donor regrowth

Quote Originally Posted by tmw View Post
    well if you read before writing, his consulent just said it was a negative %;
    he did not say it can't be 100% in all of his cases, he just gave a pesimistic number, and for that he cancelled that number

I think it wanted to say: if the technique works, my idea is that you all can get a good % of donor regrowth
    This is supposedly what he said: I can achieve in the future re-growth of at least 60% of the donor used

what arashi want to say is that Dr Mwamba couldn't possibly be certain whether regen is happening at all after spending only 2 weeks in India,

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    what arashi want to say is that Dr Mwamba couldn't possibly be certain whether regen is happening at all after spending only 2 weeks in India,
    Exactly. In 2 weeks you can't do any experiments. You can just listen to what Dr Nigams promises. And that he can motivate people and promise us the most beatiful things, that we all know by now. But we don't want promises, we want results.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    This is supposedly what he said: I can achieve in the future re-growth of at least 60% of the donor used
    No man I'm telling you for the third time he modified that message and remove any %, he said to avoid misunderstandings.

And again, No one said it works for sure, the consulent just said he will start to perform it soon but he feels confident.