+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MPB Treatments

Default MPB Treatments

Hi,

I've been looking into getting started on CB. I live in the UK though where finding ethanol for the vehicle is difficult (perhaps even illegal??).

MPB Treatments stock the ethanol/pg vehicle which would be ideal. However, I've seen a couple of posters with complaints/ concerns about it all being a scam.
    Have these issues now been resolved? I thought people had used their service before and had decent products, but don't want to be sending them any money if they are proving to be unreliable for some people.

Alternatively does anybody know of any where in the uk to get ethanol and pg to mixup our own vehicles? Closest we can get to pure ethanol would be stuff in DIY stores but that is mixed with all sorts of dangerous chemicals I wouldn't want near my head!

Otherwise I guess I'll have to look into RU, which I believe we can get pre-mixed. I got some sides from Propecia, not huge but enough to be worrying, and was a little apprehensive about RU because of people reporting propecia style side effects.

The issues have not been resolved, do not order from them.

I assume they're out of business.

Ah right, thank you!

Has anyone from the UK managed to get hold of some ethanol easily before? I've just done a quick search online, we can get 90% on prescription from some online pharmacies. Although considering my GP wouldn't even prescribe fin, I'm not sure how I'm going to win him over with needing ethanol as a vehicle for a black market drug!

PG looks pretty easy to source though.

Order yourself some polish vodka

Really? Would that work? I know you can get near on 88% Vodka in some of the Polish shops near where I live. Would be cheaper too, but would it not contain some impurities that could negatively react with the CB? Wish I understood chemistry better.

Alternatively it's easy to source Isopropyl via Amazon. It says its 99% but would it be an entirely different form, I.e would CB struggle to dissolve in it? It's used for cleaning equipment and machinery so don't know how safe it would be on humans, although I'm sure I read its in regaine?

I would be wary of ordering from them, i just got my shipping confirmation today after 10 days! and im still not sure if its legit

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Really? Would that work? I know you can get near on 88% Vodka in some of the Polish shops near where I live. Would be cheaper too, but would it not contain some impurities that could negatively react with the CB? Wish I understood chemistry better.

Alternatively it's easy to source Isopropyl via Amazon. It says its 99% but would it be an entirely different form, I.e would CB struggle to dissolve in it? It's used for cleaning equipment and machinery so don't know how safe it would be on humans, although I'm sure I read its in regaine?
    I've mentioned the Polish vodka before, its not really your typical vodka. Its a grain alcohol like Everclear, its called 'Spirytus' in polish, basically a rectified spirit and the concentration on it is between 95-97% alcohol. It'll work much like Everclear, except the stuff is very hard to come by outside of Poland.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    I've mentioned the Polish vodka before, its not really your typical vodka. Its a grain alcohol like Everclear, its called 'Spirytus' in polish, basically a rectified spirit and the concentration on it is between 95-97% alcohol. It'll work much like Everclear, except the stuff is very hard to come by outside of Poland.
    hell, can we not just use Rubbing Alcohol (Ethanol 95%) from shoppers for the ethanol portion?

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    hell, can we not just use Rubbing Alcohol (Ethanol 95%) from shoppers for the ethanol portion?
    I'm not sure. Adam K would probably have more knowledge.... where's he gone anyway?

Hell; can you please tell me if this is the right Spirytus?

Found at my local LC.