X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alpha
    • Aug 2009

MPB Treatments

Hi,

I've been looking into getting started on CB. I live in the UK though where finding ethanol for the vehicle is difficult (perhaps even illegal??).

MPB Treatments stock the ethanol/pg vehicle which would be ideal. However, I've seen a couple of posters with complaints/ concerns about it all being a scam.
    Have these issues now been resolved? I thought people had used their service before and had decent products, but don't want to be sending them any money if they are proving to be unreliable for some people.

Alternatively does anybody know of any where in the uk to get ethanol and pg to mixup our own vehicles? Closest we can get to pure ethanol would be stuff in DIY stores but that is mixed with all sorts of dangerous chemicals I wouldn't want near my head!

Otherwise I guess I'll have to look into RU, which I believe we can get pre-mixed. I got some sides from Propecia, not huge but enough to be worrying, and was a little apprehensive about RU because of people reporting propecia style side effects.
  • clandestine
    • Aug 2011

The issues have not been resolved, do not order from them.

I assume they're out of business.

Comment

• Alpha
      • Aug 2009

Ah right, thank you!

Has anyone from the UK managed to get hold of some ethanol easily before? I've just done a quick search online, we can get 90% on prescription from some online pharmacies. Although considering my GP wouldn't even prescribe fin, I'm not sure how I'm going to win him over with needing ethanol as a vehicle for a black market drug!

PG looks pretty easy to source though.

Comment

• Avacfc
        • May 2013

Order yourself some polish vodka

Comment

• Alpha
          • Aug 2009

Really? Would that work? I know you can get near on 88% Vodka in some of the Polish shops near where I live. Would be cheaper too, but would it not contain some impurities that could negatively react with the CB? Wish I understood chemistry better.

Alternatively it's easy to source Isopropyl via Amazon. It says its 99% but would it be an entirely different form, I.e would CB struggle to dissolve in it? It's used for cleaning equipment and machinery so don't know how safe it would be on humans, although I'm sure I read its in regaine?

Comment

• Cob984
            • Sep 2012

I would be wary of ordering from them, i just got my shipping confirmation today after 10 days! and im still not sure if its legit

Comment

• hellouser
              • May 2012

Originally posted by Alpha
              Really? Would that work? I know you can get near on 88% Vodka in some of the Polish shops near where I live. Would be cheaper too, but would it not contain some impurities that could negatively react with the CB? Wish I understood chemistry better.

Alternatively it's easy to source Isopropyl via Amazon. It says its 99% but would it be an entirely different form, I.e would CB struggle to dissolve in it? It's used for cleaning equipment and machinery so don't know how safe it would be on humans, although I'm sure I read its in regaine?
              I've mentioned the Polish vodka before, its not really your typical vodka. Its a grain alcohol like Everclear, its called 'Spirytus' in polish, basically a rectified spirit and the concentration on it is between 95-97% alcohol. It'll work much like Everclear, except the stuff is very hard to come by outside of Poland.

Comment

• clandestine
                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by hellouser
                I've mentioned the Polish vodka before, its not really your typical vodka. Its a grain alcohol like Everclear, its called 'Spirytus' in polish, basically a rectified spirit and the concentration on it is between 95-97% alcohol. It'll work much like Everclear, except the stuff is very hard to come by outside of Poland.
                hell, can we not just use Rubbing Alcohol (Ethanol 95%) from shoppers for the ethanol portion?

Comment

• hellouser
                  • May 2012

Originally posted by clandestine
                  hell, can we not just use Rubbing Alcohol (Ethanol 95%) from shoppers for the ethanol portion?
                  I'm not sure. Adam K would probably have more knowledge.... where's he gone anyway?

Comment

• clandestine
                    • Aug 2011

Hell; can you please tell me if this is the right Spirytus?

Found at my local LC.

Comment

• Alpha
                      • Aug 2009

Thank you everybody for your help. Hellouser, I've found that Polish vodka you mentioned, I'll get that ordered and some CB from Kane too.

I hope this works for us all. I'm 22, got 3A style frontal thinning. I feel like hair loss has started to impact on my career now - I have to stop it!

Comment

• Imalmostbald
                        • Jan 2013

www.anageninc.com is carrying ethanol

Comment

• HARIRI
                          • Nov 2012

Guys I got an answer from Kane Shop:-

"Dear friend,

thanks for your contact. its best to dissolve in ethanol first, as then adding pg.

Our europe shop offers ethanol since today.

as for dose. these products are for research purpose only pls note, so'd think such answer is easy to find for researchers.

1%, it'll need 10 mg per ML. as for 60 ml its 60*10mg, 600mg.

If you have any other question, Pls contact with us directly, we're here for you, 24/7.

Warm regards,

The Kane Shop"

Comment

• doke
                            • Jun 2009

i use balkan 176 which is 88% volume and got it from the whisky exchange in uk.

Comment

Working...