+ Reply to Thread

Question 4 1/2 Months later....how am i doing?

Hi All - I had my second surgery done 4 1/2 months ago - it was for 3800 grafts on the sunroof but i'm not sure how the progress is going. Within 3 months of my first op on my hairline I had loads of hair, as you can see here,its still quite sparse. I'm also getting lots of scabs on my head and if I knock them, pick them or simply scratch them off then a little hair goes with them. I can see certain strands coming through but it looks like there are large barren areas - with 3800 grafts i expected larger coverage. I'm semi sure this is perfectly normal progress and i'm hoping the sparse areas will bloom in the next few months but I wanted to see what you guys thought and wondered if anyone has any tips, especially regarding the scabs.

thanks all!

It looks really healthy thats for sure

Can you show us a photo of what you looked like before the procedure so we can tell you how the coverage is?

Hi,
    4 1/2 months is very early days especially in the crown as crowns tend to grow in slower anyway.
    Be patient and grow well
    Best
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Thanks guys. Drybone - i can't find a pic of the 'before' look for some reason but i was completely hairless up top apart from the odd wispy strand.

Spex - much appreciated, I want back and watched the download i bought from you years ago and reassured myself of the timings. I'm also reassured to know that the crown takes longer than the front of the head.

My main concern were the patches of dry skin / scabs on my head that come off with relative easy and with them a single hair. Is this normal or am i genuinely losing grafts?

best wishes

P

Hey dude , anytime!!

Spex is a pretty cool cat. He helped a lot of us when we first got here. He's a good man to listen to

Thumbs up

No worries

It is tough, i know only too well. The waiting game is an emotional and trying time.

Rest assured you have a GREAT deal of time ahead of you as you have literally just and only just started the race............. and its a marathon

Pace yourself !

Regards
    Spence
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.