+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Buying foods and eating for 5 people, the price of a gym membership, reading and learning material, time consuming, supplements, steroids, side-effects, living in a country where it rains 3/4 of the year (Belgium).

Sometimes it's just not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    Buying foods and eating for 5 people, the price of a gym membership, reading and learning material, time consuming, supplements, steroids, side-effects, living in a country where it rains 3/4 of the year (Belgium).

Sometimes it's just not worth it.
    That's a terrible attitude. The training and self discipline and feeling of accomplishment that you can achieve with body building is much needed in this horribly ass backward world where we sit in chairs all day. The psychological and physiological benefits are outstanding. You can absolutely get huge without steroids. It just takes time. The word steroid seems to be getting thrown around alot here. There's so many alternatives to the steroid of the 80s that are legal also, and accomplish the same things. And yes they are bad for your body. All of me and my friends that are big have all done so with great self discipline in diet and exercise regimen. When the zombie apocalypse comes we will survive! lol

And yes OP that is a really stupid idea to take "steroids" after a hair transplant. Man up

bb causes hairloss

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    bb causes hairloss
    No it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by topcat View Post
    when I’m training at the gym I always have my favorite wood wall and metal plate I like to slam a closed fist into repeatedly.
    Haha your like the iron-fisted monk!

It confirms what I've always suspected. There is no such thing as natural bodybuilding.
    Everyone can and should strive to improve their body as much as possible, but as far as body building very very few people have the genetic ability to reach the level of pro bodybuilder with out pro-hormones or growth factors.

Everyone has the ability to get ripped and look good, but not many people, if any, are going to be able to naturally look like Ronnie Coleman or Flex Wheeler.

The dirty little secret of the fitness industry is that the absolute maximum muscle that can be gained in a year naturally, and we're talking about professional athlete level here, is somewhere around 20 pounds. The amount of fat you can loose is almost limitless. The majority of the before and after pics you see in informercials and the like are people who had aleady been lifting for a long time and just had a high body fat percentage.

It depends on what you will inject. If you are on fin(if you're not kiss your hair transplant results goodbye anyway) you can safely run Test.

Tren is a big no no on the other hand.

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Buying foods and eating for 5 people, the price of a gym membership, reading and learning material, time consuming, supplements, steroids, side-effects, living in a country where it rains 3/4 of the year (Belgium). Sometimes it's just not worth it.
    Bodybuilders on a budget may want to consider a meat supplier that caters to carnivores such as tigers and other zoo animals.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office
    forhair.com
    Cole Hair Transplant
    1045 Powers Place
    Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
    Phone 678-566-1011
    email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

35 years I hope that’s a joke…………lol……….listen I have been to Belgium and eggs are not very expensive. A dozen supplies quality protein and about 1000 calories, add a bag of almonds and that’s another 2000 calories or so. Not expensive………it’s about choices.

Let me say this and it might not garner many fans. I read a book quite some time ago “ Learned Optimism” what I learned in that book was the thought process it was encouraging is something I already do and have always done my whole life. In fact I scored very high on the evaluation test. Must have been that after school punishment I was forced to endure where I had to report to where my mother worked at 12 years old and the only thing to do other than homework was to read the boss’s books on positive thinking. But of course I’m sure there were other things that happened in my life that shaped my thought process.

I think anyone that has too much of a defeatist attitude really needs to work on it before ever considering a hair transplant. Of course nobody wants to admit this, maybe it appears as a weakness which is not necessarily the case it’s just something to work on . Too many ht patients become reclusive, depressed and even worse when it’s not what they thought it would be and much of that has to do with their mindset. I know because I have spoken to them as I’m sure many others have. Giving these type of young men bad advice, being dishonest or not making sure their head is straight before offering a procedure really pisses me off………….it’s wrong.

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by topcat View Post
    35 years I hope that’s a joke…………lol………
    It's a spin-off of what a bodybuilder once told me. When I was in my late 20s, I was at a gym on Kauai. A well-known bodybuilder showed up and gave a short talk. Someone asked about diet and his opinion was, as long as you nearly kill yourself in the gym 6 days a week working out long and hard, it doesn't matter what you eat.... Just eat a lot. Of course, I totally disagree. This person was a big proponent of steroids and called them "life extenders". So I think his philosophy was one of using steroids and eating anything edible you can get your hands on. Totally disagree with that as well.

Zoo animals are given a diet of horse meat and tigers and other big cats are known to raid the pond killing ducks and whatever, eating everything but the feet and beaks. It works for them!

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office
    forhair.com
    Cole Hair Transplant
    1045 Powers Place
    Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
    Phone 678-566-1011
    email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

Okay I see but that guy of course was giving very bad advice.....lol........

In reality horse meat is probably better for you than factory farmed meat. Horses are usually just left to graze for the most part as their meat is not raised for consumption which means no profit.