+ Reply to Thread

Question Please see if you can help with my problem!!!!!!

I used Rogaine and Propecia for 6 months and I was very happy with the result, specially in front of my head above forehead!
    I had a full section of hair, until I went to get a haircut .
    The hairdresser cut my hair too short including the nice bundle in front that I had worked so hard to regrow.
    Now it has been almost 4 months and I am doing the same things I did before, taking Propecia and using Rogaine but the nice section infront is not growing back anymore and I am so depressed about it, is there anything else I can do to regrow the front section?
    Thanks

Anyone?????

Sounds normal to me. The hair that you were saving with Propecia will usually grow at a slower rate than the rest of your hair. Its should get back to where you were in time.

Default In reference to your frontal hair growth

Hello, Mdman. You never said how old you were. Being proactive (taking Finasteride - Propecia) is good. It usually takes 6 months before you begin to see results from the Finasteride, but it can take longer for some people. Have you thought about vitamins? A good dose of Biotin and Saw Palmetto along with anti-oxidants to promote general good health while concentrating on those supplements that help hair to grow faster and healthier would be very important.

Be patient, your hair will regrow. The length before your haircut merely disguised the areas of vellous growth.

B Stilwell, RN
    Dr. Mark Baxa representative
    704-335-1212
    www.pilc.com

Question Hi

Thanks for your advise, I am 40 years old.
    It has been almost 5 months and the front hair that hair dresser cut has not grown back.
    Can you please tell me what dosage of saw palmetto and Biotin I should take every day and how much longer it will be before my hair grows back?
    Thanks

QUOTE=bstilwell;5362]Hello, Mdman. You ne
    ver said how old you were. Being proactive (taking Finasteride - Propecia) is good. It usually takes 6 months before you begin to see results from the Finasteride, but it can take longer for some people. Have you thought about vitamins? A good dose of Biotin and Saw Palmetto along with anti-oxidants to promote general good health while concentrating on those supplements that help hair to grow faster and healthier would be very important.

Be patient, your hair will regrow. The length before your haircut merely disguised the areas of vellous growth.

B Stilwell, RN
    Dr. Mark Baxa representative
    704-335-1212
    www.pilc.com[/QUOTE]