+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by capitan View Post
    Why?

Although I'm far from even having to buzz my hair, I still had a look at Scalp Micropigmentation.

To me, it's actually one of the most attractive options out there.

It has no affect on hair transplants (it's actually used in conjunction many times) and it wont interfere with future solutions.

Many people also do it before losing all their hair, so you can still feel the prickle of the hair they have left when you run your hands through it, making it more realistic.

When I have to shave my head, I'm going to get this done.

This look is not bad

Especially if you get a natural looking hair line, that's low enough to frame your face nicely but high enough to look natural.

I think there's a huge difference between being shiny-fleshy-skin bald and having that 5 o'clock shadow all over.

Just my opinion.
    what happens when your hair grays?

This is not a horrible option but honestly what happened also when your girl says, "you would look so nice with your hair grown out a bit."

Quote Originally Posted by swingline747 View Post
    what happens when your hair grays?

This is not a horrible option but honestly what happened also when your girl says, "you would look so nice with your hair grown out a bit."
    You make some good points, that I've already thought of before deciding this is my endgame when my Fin ride is over.

If graying becomes a problem, you can always get a touch-up done. I got a tattoo a year ago and had them explain to me all the different ways it can be altered in the future. It's no problem.

Regardless, for a guy like me who's probably going to have this done in his early 30s (best case scenario) that still gives me a good 10-20 more years without the fleshy skin head look.

And for girlfriends that ask you to grow it out, just tell them no. Lol. Something along of the lines of, "This is my look" or "It grows out too thick". Then change subjects. I know a few bodybuilders at my gym who are probably NW1s who shave their heads and that's their excuse.

HTs have so many risks and costs, I don't even need to list them out. And if you want to be really paranoid in long-term relationships, try wearing and maintaining a hair system. In my eyes, this is the only hope for anyone who missed the Fin boat a long time ago.

Have a look at this guy. Before the procedure you could obviously tell he was receding, and it looked ugly. Afterwards he just looks like he's going for an edgy look, and it even frames his face. I'm using this as an example because the kid doesn't look like a bodybuilder at all, he's actually quite skinny. I know lots of skinny guys are afraid of looking like cancer patients with the shaved look because they're not tan or big enough.

Just my take.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-Y0UmxJPlI

Also, the guy in the picture I posted yesterday is Max George from The Wanted. The kid is in his early twenties and barely 5'7, average build, shaves his head with a blade.

I don't think so many young women would be getting as wet over him if he didn't have that 5 o'clock shadow.

Before you use his facial aesthetics as an excuse, the guy is only slightly above average. If it's really a problem you can always get some plastic surgery, like for the jaw or chin.

I'm just sitting here trying to think up solutions for my inevitable young baldness.

Also, the guy in the picture I posted yesterday is Max George from The Wanted. The kid is in his early twenties and barely 5'7, average build, shaves his head with a blade.

I don't think so many young women would be getting as wet over him if he didn't have that 5 o'clock shadow.

Before you use his facial aesthetics as an excuse, the guy is only slightly above average. If it's really a problem you can always get some plastic surgery, like for the jaw or chin.

I'm just sitting here trying to think up solutions for my inevitable young baldness.
    Doors this guy have it done? He's a bad example if not.
    This has more cosmetic risks than a transplant. Eventually you will lose all the fuzz on top and if will just be weird smooth dots

Quote Originally Posted by swingline747 View Post
    Doors this guy have it done? He's a bad example if not.
    This has more cosmetic risks than a transplant. Eventually you will lose all the fuzz on top and if will just be weird smooth dots
    No, he has just stated that he shaves his head in the morning.

I would just like to recreate this look, and a hair line similar to his.

All the examples I see done look just as well.

As for the smoothness, I think that would go unnoticed and a small price to pay.

Maybe you are more accepting of have a fleshy dome but I never will be.

Before you use his facial aesthetics as an excuse, the guy is only slightly above average.
    You're drunk...

Yeah this guys looks like the majority of people I see every day:

This guy has literally perfect facial symmetry. He is the guy Michelangelo was referring to.

I have had a lot of work done on my jaw, due to a deformed bite. It really is not a procedure to take lightly. I personally spent a good 4 months losing a lot of weight, on a liquid diet with a further 6 months trying to rebuild my stamina at the gym. Even after it is done, there is a chance you may suffer from relapse (i.e. jaw goes back to old position) that happened to me.

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    Seriously, no one knows the pain and suffering of hair loss,

ESPECIALLY AS A YOUNG NORWOOD 6 SLICK BALD like myself.....I FEEL THERE IS NO HOPE LEFT.

I am not good looking either, so it hurts.....

People laugh at me all the time and say I look 50.......

SPENCER KOBREN, THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE FOR US.

MAY THE UNIVERSE BLESS YOU WITH A GREAT GREAT LIFE......
    How old are you? On a positive note, if you aren't good looking anyways then it probably does matter less.

i mean to say you would have probably had to use other attributes to get women rather than looks even had you not gone bald. Power, Intelligence, Wealth, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by tedwuji View Post
    How old are you? On a positive note, if you aren't good looking anyways then it probably does matter less.

i mean to say you would have probably had to use other attributes to get women rather than looks even had you not gone bald. Power, Intelligence, Wealth, etc.
    Only looks matter when it comes to sexual attraction.

Power, intelligence and wealth don't make women wet.

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    Only looks matter when it comes to sexual attraction.

Power, intelligence and wealth don't make women wet.
    Have you ever seen a hot girl with a nerdy Bill Gates guy.... or worse?

How often do you see Male models with fat chicks tho?

Point: Women and Men are hardwired differently. Women can forgo good looks (to an extent) more than men can for other qualities. You can see that outside in daily life, baseball game, shopping mall, etc.

Sigmund Freud: "Men value women for their appearances, women value men for their character" ~something like off top of my head