+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default One more month untill the Pilofocus Announcment, what can we expect to hear?

October 23-26 is the date.

Do you think Dr.Carlos Wesley will lay everything on the table? Or do you think he will give as little info ass possible?

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Thumbs up

Hi Westonci, Dr Wesley is a good and honest man and a top notch surgeon.
    He genuinely wants to do something GOOD for the hair loss community at large.
    He WILL share what he feels he can..

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    I also think that there is good people out there, I don't and will not believe that every single one of the scientist is doing this for the money alone. I know most of them are, like Dr. Gho, that guy will rot in hell for not sharing his technique. People will always go with the pioneer of the invention first and will pay good money. So I don't see why Dr. Gho is so afraid to give out the procedure, there is millions of us who need it, it just doesn't make sense.

Anyways, I think this guy will share all that is needed for others to perform the operation.

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    That remains to be seen Arista. He needs to do two things to be called good and honest here...

1) share the technique (unlike Gho who is a douche)
    2) offer it at an affordable price

He will be titled god emperor if he can show donor regeneration and share that.

Just saying bro. I'm bloody excited but I got to be honest about it

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    That remains to be seen Arista. He needs to do two things to be called good and honest here...

1) share the technique (unlike Gho who is a douche)
    2) offer it at an affordable price

He will be titled god emperor if he can show donor regeneration and share that.

Just saying bro. I'm bloody excited but I got to be honest about it
    I agree, Dr. Wesley is a very friendly guy, I have seen him talking in THE BALD TRUTH many times. He seems down to earth and very humble. I have a feeling that he will share his findings and technique with others with the encouragement of Spencer Kobren. I think Dr. Wesley will be Dr. Woods #2

Quote Originally Posted by HARIRI View Post
    I agree, Dr. Wesley is a very friendly guy, I have seen him talking in THE BALD TRUTH many times. He seems down to earth and very humble. I have a feeling that he will share his findings and technique with others with the encouragement of Spencer Kobren. I think Dr. Wesley will be Dr. Woods #2

I dnt want him to become dr woods no2

dr woods didn't wanna share technique, charging $16 a graft and is arrogant narcistic dr with poor artistc skills.

dr Wesley is humble, much better skilled fue surgeon.

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    dr woods didn't wanna share technique, charging $16 a graft and is arrogant narcistic dr with poor artistc skills.
    Didnt know that! According to Spencer Kobren in his show, he kept saying every week that Woods opened up his FUE technique to him and offered to train other surgeons in order to spread it and achieve the evolution of HT!!!

That's what I heard from Spencer many times too. He also often talks about all the false information you can read on the forum...

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    That's what I heard from Spencer many times too. He also often talks about all the false information you can read on the forum...

Dr Woods wanted big money for it but industry said 'screw you, we will figure it out ourselvs' or something to that effect.
    He wanted only rich people to be able to afford it and that's reflected in his prices.
    Spencer never said that Woods shared his fue..name 1 doctor in the world who got trained by Woods??? theres none
    Dr Cole was the first or one of the first who started fue in US and he trained dr Mwamba, Dr Bisanga and many others
    Dr A trained Dr Umar.

Lots of greed and ego in industry.

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    Dr Woods wanted big money for it but industry said 'screw you, we will figure it out ourselvs' or something to that effect.
    He wanted only rich people to be able to afford it and that's reflected in his prices.
    Spencer never said that Woods shared his fue..name 1 doctor in the world who got trained by Woods??? theres none
    Dr Cole was the first or one of the first who started fue in US and he trained dr Mwamba, Dr Bisanga and many others
    Dr A trained Dr Umar.

Lots of greed and ego in industry.
    Woods deserves credit for not patenting FUE and that's about it. But that's a big thing right - if he'd held out on the tech FUT would still be the standard.

Pilofocus has the chance to touch the lives of not just the rich but ordinary dudes if its not patented and if its affordable and if its shared.

Then he gets Hero status!!!

Until then it's zero status. It's smoke hope like Histogen and replicel etc etc etc...