+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Are you kidding me, right now?
    Have you seen the science recently? It is not a question of if but when. Sure the cure may not come this decade, but it will come.

Check it out though. They used HIV virus (inactivated of course) to treat kids with genetic disorders. Two weeks ago first artificial heart was implanted into a guy in France. They've even grown kidney cells from stem cells and made well let us just say an early version of a kidney. The list goes on...
    The one thing I am afraid is that this scientific progress stops.
    OMFG REALLI???!!?

I also heard a research team in Guatemala used a self-replicating atomic device to multiply the DNA of a Guatemalan Yoda Bat to spawn a demonic alien hybrid that divulged the meaning of life before dragging the entire research team into a black hole within the core an atom.

But hair loss cure is still 5 years away.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    OMFG REALLI???!!?

I also heard a research team in Guatemala used a self-replicating atomic device to multiply the DNA of a Guatemalan Yoda Bat to spawn a demonic alien hybrid that divulged the meaning of life before dragging the entire research team into a black hole within the core an atom.

But hair loss cure is still 5 years away.
    Contrary to popular belief hair loss is not the most important thing to cure. Go figure.

But sure try sarcasm I'm sure it will be 4 years away then. Look I did it as well.

Contrary to popular belief hair loss is not the most important thing to cure. Go figure.

But sure try sarcasm I'm sure it will be 4 years away then. Look I did it as well.
    Your optimism about medical science is humorous... the true "brilliance of medicine" is known via its fruits:

It couldnt cure a cold even if it tried.

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showpos...93&postcount=1

Personally I think a cure in the sense of NW 7 -> NW 0 is probably a few decades away at least. Yes we cant cure even a cold or cancer even with the money we spent, but I challenge you to do better. I dont think its easy as you might think when the latest and greatest tech fails you.
    I would agree that cosmetic issues are not high in the priority list and with cosmetics you can just make any old garbage and sell it. You dont need to prove anything just get lots of dumb people to buy it and retire so the next garbage comes out claiming the next big thing. With no real need to prove it works anything goes.

I know i'll be waiting on a topical Anti-Androgen. I'd rather go bald than take finasteride and i'm extremely vain about my hair. I really do wonder though, there was this 19 year old kid at my gym and he used to be really thin with a thick head of hair and took a cycle of steroids got massive. 12 months later he was sporting a huge receded hairline and bald crown. Curious, has there been any Anti-inflammatory topicals for hair loss?