+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Unhappy Depressed with hair loss, so I killed an entire extra large pizza and 3 cokes.

I hope no one gets as depressed as me with hair loss...

And I hope no one gets addicted to food or pizza like me either...

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post

Exemplifies what not to do in response to any source of stress in our lives. Hair loss blows, but throwing other facets of your physical appearance down the tube is just silly. Hair loss should motivate you to get lean, mean and sharp-dressed, bro!

I don't think there's even one person on the face of this miserable planet who's as depressed or as greatly affected by hair loss as I am. I've been a prisoner of this hell (hair loss) for the past 20 years. It had completely taken over my life before it (the hair loss) even started. I'm not dead, but that's all I can say to describe my living. I'm just completely invisible. Just had my SIXTH HT last December and now I'm thinning again in the very same area that has had SIX HTs. There's NO way I can describe how I feel now. I'm seriously thinking about going homeless. There's just no way and no point of continuing the struggle. F**K life.

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    Exemplifies what not to do in response to any source of stress in our lives. Hair loss blows, but throwing other facets of your physical appearance down the tube is just silly. Hair loss should motivate you to get lean, mean and sharp-dressed, bro!
    Accurate.

I don't very much like myself (in regards to my physical appearance now), but that hasn't stopped me from going to the gym 4 times a week for 4 months and putting on 25lbs.

Priorities in face of adversity.

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Accurate.

I don't very much like myself (in regards to my physical appearance now), but that hasn't stopped me from going to the gym 4 times a week for 4 months and putting on 25lbs.

Priorities in face of adversity.
    It's the only thing to do. Our lives are one instance; we get one shot. Make the best of it.

Quote Originally Posted by VictimOfDHT View Post
    I don't think there's even one person on the face of this miserable planet who's as depressed or as greatly affected by hair loss as I am. I've been a prisoner of this hell (hair loss) for the past 20 years. It had completely taken over my life before it (the hair loss) even started. I'm not dead, but that's all I can say to describe my living. I'm just completely invisible. Just had my SIXTH HT last December and now I'm thinning again in the very same area that has had SIX HTs. There's NO way I can describe how I feel now. I'm seriously thinking about going homeless. There's just no way and no point of continuing the struggle. F**K life.
    If it bothers you so much, why don't you just invest in a very high quality hair system? At least fake it till you make it.

My last resort, if Fin doesn't work and I progress past this NW2, or even a NW3, is to "fake it till I make it".

I would forget the HTs, invest in a hair system, land a beautiful girl, and then 1 year down the line or so pretend to go crazy and shave my head and tell her I like it like this better because I feel "free".

have you considered just buzzing your hair down? You don't have to shave it with a blade, just buzzing it to a 0 or 1 is very liberating.

If you think it can't be much worse, then what is there to lose by trying it?

Do you have a weight problem? Nothing wrong with splurging every now and then. Don't give yourself too much grief about it. Don't make it a habit though, especially if you are fat. Being bald blows, but being bald and fat = game over.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    Do you have a weight problem? Nothing wrong with splurging every now and then. Don't give yourself too much grief about it. Don't make it a habit though, especially if you are fat. Being bald blows, but being bald and fat = game over.
    So true. Being fat = game over. Period. I see jacked, sharp-dressed bald dudes pull honeys in at 30+. I never see some fat slob pulling honeys. You can be physically attractive if you're bald (except me, because I have the most ridiculous head shape ever). You just have to align other factors.

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post

Geez. You got so depressed you ate a whole pizza and three cokes?

I dont need an excuse to eat a whole pizza and three cokes.