Depressed with hair loss, so I killed an entire extra large pizza and 3 cokes.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greatjob!
    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah

Actually, I am negecting gym right now due to HL - scared i might accelerate it/.

I just wish we didnt have this god damn. Curse
    You don't "have this god damn. Curse."

Nothing bothers me more then hairloss.

I grew up with hair - losing it is like losing apart of my identity.

Imagine if a hot girl lost her hair - how would she feel?
    Why should it be any different for guys?

Only because a lot of men lose hair, does not make it OK.
    Dude are you smoking crack!?! You have a perfect head of hair, and the fact that you are even making comments like the ones above indicate that you have much greater problems than hairloss. It is insulting to listen to you complain about hairloss when you have a great head of hair.

Comment

• Thinning87
      • Dec 2012

Try swimming laps guys, it's very liberating for the mind also. Gets you tired fast, especially if you go early in the day, and grows shoulders and chest very well. It's a great work out and doesn't damage joints like going to the gym might. And if you can manage to do a sauna afterwards it's the best!

Comment

• Thinning87
        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by VictimOfDHT
        I don't think there's even one person on the face of this miserable planet who's as depressed or as greatly affected by hair loss as I am. I've been a prisoner of this hell (hair loss) for the past 20 years. It had completely taken over my life before it (the hair loss) even started. I'm not dead, but that's all I can say to describe my living. I'm just completely invisible. Just had my SIXTH HT last December and now I'm thinning again in the very same area that has had SIX HTs. There's NO way I can describe how I feel now. I'm seriously thinking about going homeless. There's just no way and no point of continuing the struggle. F**K life.
        Bro have you ever tried shaving it down to a one or zero? It can't be that bad.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
          • Nov 2011

Originally posted by greatjob!
          You don't "have this god damn. Curse."

Dude are you smoking crack!?! You have a perfect head of hair, and the fact that you are even making comments like the ones above indicate that you have much greater problems than hairloss. It is insulting to listen to you complain about hairloss when you have a great head of hair.
          I am receeding! I also have a lot of bad hair days due to my widows peak as my hair doesn't frame my face properly.

Whose to say I won't eventually lose it all?

Comment

• fred970
            • Nov 2009

Am I the worst case on this forum? being NW5 at 23?

In my position, I've got to let you know it is not as bad as people with a NW2 think it is.

Yeah you're bald, you feel less than, sometimes you think you're not pleasing to the eye, but most of the time it's all in your head anyway. Before crying about becoming bald, wait to actually experience it, then decide if it's really the end of the world. It's not.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
              • Nov 2011

Originally posted by fred970

In my position, I've got to let you know it is not as bad as people with a NW2 think it is.

Yeah you're bald, you feel less than, sometimes you think you're not pleasing to the eye, but most of the time it's all in your head anyway. Before crying about becoming bald, wait to actually experience it, then decide if it's really the end of the world. It's not.
              I'd rather not experience it.

It's something you know is bad before experiencing....like being fat.

Comment

• fred970
                • Nov 2009

No you don't. I've spend a few months in psychiatry because of hair loss. I thought becoming bald would make me look disgusting etc.

Now that I'm bald, it's not as crippling as I thought. Have you ever been bald? Have you ever been fat?

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                  • Nov 2011

No you don't. I've spend a few months in psychiatry because of hair loss. I thought becoming bald would make me look disgusting etc.

Now that I'm bald, it's not as crippling as I thought. Have you ever been bald? Have you ever been fat?
                  Once I shaved my head. It looked terrible.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                    • Nov 2011

Once I shaved my head. It looked terrible.
                    So went to the hair dressers, the lady was like "your hair is so thick". She then cut my fringe, and my hairline is a bit exposed

Comment

• greatjob!
                      • Aug 2011

So went to the hair dressers, the lady was like "your hair is so thick". She then cut my fringe, and my hairline is a bit exposed
                      Will you please stop posting! Someone just told you "your hair is so thick". You post comments about how you were out and your friends were making fun of bald people and it ruined your night because you are scared you will be that bald guy. Well until you know what it's like to actually be that bald guy, please stop all of the over dramatic bitching about something you are not even currently experiencing.

I'm tired of logging on here and seeing NW 1/2 cry about hairloss, you don't have a f*cking clue what hairloss is, please GTFO!

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                        • Nov 2011

will you please stop posting! Someone just told you "your hair is so thick". You post comments about how you were out and your friends were making fun of bald people and it ruined your night because you are scared you will be that bald guy. Well until you know what it's like to actually be that bald guy, please stop all of the over dramatic bitching about something you are not even currently experiencing.

I'm tired of logging on here and seeing nw 1/2 cry about hairloss, you don't have a f*cking clue what hairloss is, please gtfo!
                        i need a hug

Comment

• greatjob!
                          • Aug 2011

No I was a very diffused NW 6 by age 21

Comment

• greatjob!
                            • Aug 2011

i need a hug
                            You need a kick in balls

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                              • Nov 2011

you need a kick in balls
                              *cries*

Comment

• Jcm800
                                • Jan 2011

I'm fairness to yeahyeahyeah he knows his hair, he knows he's losing it - he just happens to still have more than most here. Won't be like that for long, and he knows it - he naturally wants to prolong keeping what he has.

Comment

Working...