+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    yeahyeah do you see a pattern on the tbt? Every time you start on an emo rant about how your life is ruined, everyone tells you that you are delusional, except for the people who are also delusional or have not seen you pictures. The issue with your hairloss is all in your head, you are detached from reality.

Dude dear bloody lord just block him or something if he pisses you off that much.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post

My whole life has changed due to hairloss to be honest. Before when I used to get depressed, I was more hopeful about the future because I had my looks. Now, I feel under a lot more pressure to become successful due to the fear in becoming that bald, loser type. Or that bald type that settles..
    IMO your hair looks fine

Maybe there is something else going on in your life that causes you to be depressed and focus on an issue that to others doesn't exist .

Yeah, I kinda gotta concur what the others said. I mean, you're pushing 30, you're not a kid anymore. People are free to choose whatever lifestyle they want, but it's a fact that around your/our age the majority of people - both men/women, bald and hairy - choose to settle down. So I thought your fear of "not wanting to become the bald settled down type" was rather striking.

I think you're more alarmed about entering a new life-phase and possibly entering a 'quarterlife-crisis' than your hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbo View Post
    Yeah, I kinda gotta concur what the others said. I mean, you're pushing 30, you're not a kid anymore. People are free to choose whatever lifestyle they want, but it's a fact that around your/our age the majority of people - both men/women, bald and hairy - choose to settle down. So I thought your fear of "not wanting to become the bald settled down type" was rather striking.

I think you're more alarmed about entering a new life-phase and possibly entering a 'quarterlife-crisis' than your hair.
    A lot of people get married later too.

I broke up with my gf who I wanted to marry. Shit happens. And as long as I am single , I am on the market. Also with the way the economy is I am still forging my career, I need to have everything going for me. Hairloss is a headache I don't need.

Losing hair is like losing your identity. Do you think women would like it if they lost theirs?

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah
    Do you think women would like it if they lost theirs
    Women do lose their hair. In fact in the U.S. nearly the same number of women suffer from hairloss as men.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoyy7 View Post
    Dude dear bloody lord just block him or something if he pisses you off that much.
    I was trying to slap some sense into him, but it appears he would rather live in a fantasy land where his perfect head of hair is ruining his life. The guy is completely mental, but since he is impervious to common sense and reality I will quit responding to his crazy rants.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Hairloss is a headache I don't need.

Losing hair is like losing your identity. Do you think women would like it if they lost theirs?
    I'm not quite sure what women's hairloss has to do with my posts or the discussion in general but:

You currently at 28:

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-B...opvbright1.jpg

Me currently at 28:

http://i39.tinypic.com/35hgxuc.jpg

Please don't lecture me on 'loss of identity', it annoys me.

You have absolutely nothing even remotely close to 'beginning baldness'.
    If I were an online bully I would take my pleasure from seeing you miserable, but I advise you; please see a shrink. Your posts are insane.

NW2 is NW2... are you saying NW2 shouldnt even be on this website?

and plus yyy's hair is grown out very long - it may look significantly different if he buzzed down and then took picture under a flash.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    That's not what I said and I have a hard time understanding what gave you that impression. My post means exactly what it says it means.

and plus yyy's hair is grown out very long - it may look significantly different if he buzzed down and then took picture under a flash
    I seriously doubt it.
    The point of buzzing down your hair is to hide thinning hair by 'leveling' them with the thick, longer ones and orderly fashion hairs which have no support left. His hair is still normal to long on his picture and there simply is no thinning visible.

and plus yyy's hair is grown out very long - it may look significantly different if he buzzed down and then took picture under a flash.
    If you read the posts on here no one is saying he shouldn't be on this site, especially me.

What I'm saying is he needs to stop saying his life is ruined and he lives in fear, boo hoo whoa is me emo bullshit. He has a great head of hair, but every one of his posts is so over dramatic and doesn't synch up with reality. Do you really think any sane person would come on here with his hair and claim their life is over? He sounds like a mental patient.

Tbh that pic is of my hair when it's cut short.

I am a NW 2 tho