+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Sorry to see that.

But frankly, there is no point having amazing hair if it doesnt look good!
    Oh are you sorry to see that, aww I feel so bad you had to see that.

You don't live in reality. You are 28, you are a NW 1/2, you are better off than 99.9% of the male population. Really, you should just kill yourself right now because your problem isn't baldness it's aging. I hate to be the one to break it to you but we all get older and we all get uglier.

People like me never experienced any portion of our teenage or adult life with anything resembling a decent head of hair, and then I get come here and see a 28 year old tool like you cry like a bitch because you are 28 and have a perfect head of hair but you are completely f*cking mental.

Go back, look at my post history and tell me if I ever made any comments even close to yours. I have never claimed my life is ruined or I live in fear, but I would be justified in making those statements. You have no right to cry about your hair, SHUT THE F*CK UP!! Like I have said a million times if you want to come here and follow future treatments or look for ways to slow your loss fine, but gain some f*cking perspective and leave the mental over dramatic whoa is me shit for people who care, you're a little bitch!! Life gives you shitty hands, and you haven't even been dealt one, so grow the f*ck up, grow a set of nuts and stop being a little whiny bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mpb47 View Post
    +1

You may be fine for a long long time. But start keeping an eye on things when you are hitting your mid-late 30's.

Hopefully by then there will be more effective drugs by then.
    I really hope so dude!

Quote Originally Posted by drybone View Post
    Hey bud. To spin the positive in your situation, can we not shake a whole pile of derm match or kaboki on your head ?

You have a full hairline but its diffuse thin. What happened (if) you tried that method?
    I did that for 6 years it was like living in a prison.

But I have recently had a transplant with Dr. Rahal and my situation has vastly improved.

I'm not trying to cry about my situation, I'm a man and I take life as it is given to me, so I don't want to make this about me. I'm just trying to shake the shit out of yeahyeahyeah because he needs his ass handed to him for being a little bitch and living in a false reality. I have focused on my physique and channeled my anger into fighting sports, so I would be more than willing to tune his emo ass up if it would stop all of his over dramatic whoa is me bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    For the last F*CKING time will you please STFU with all of your over the top comments!! The only reason hairloss is affecting your life negatively is because you are F*CKING mental!! You have perfect hair!! Stop playing the victim and pretending your life is ruined!!

Here let me do you a favor and show you what someone looks like that is truly effected negatively by hairloss.

That's me at age 24 after being duped into a hair transplant of only 800+ grafts that obviously couldn't do anything for me. The only thing I got out of it was a big scar that made it impossible for me to shave down. So I got to walk around like this for the last 6 years.

You come on to this forum with a perfect head of hair and freak out because you think you can't spike your hair up anymore. Awww boo hoo! Grow up and stop being so damn shallow and superficial!! You are the biggest tool on this forum!!
    Checkmate!

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    Checkmate!
    See here is a man who gets it. Notice how he deleted my pic from his quote. Well played sir, well played.

See here is a man who gets it. Notice how he deleted my pic from his quote. Well played sir, well played.
    He is a bad example , clearly baldness bothers him to the point he is a pro fin advocate.

He is a bad example , clearly baldness bothers him to the point he is a pro fin advocate.
    So you choose to disregard every point of every post I make that clearly proves you are bat shit crazy and instead focus on this posters opinion of fin?

You should be banned from this forum

1) 28 is not 40

I am not even 30 yet!

2) there are a lot of kids my age who have great hair. By that nw1s
    3) I care about my appearance being we live in a shallow society. Also I want to look good as I represent my company PR wise.

Oh are you sorry to see that, aww I feel so bad you had to see that.

You don't live in reality. You are 28, you are a NW 1/2, you are better off than 99.9% of the male population. Really, you should just kill yourself right now because your problem isn't baldness it's aging. I hate to be the one to break it to you but we all get older and we all get uglier.

People like me never experienced any portion of our teenage or adult life with anything resembling a decent head of hair, and then I get come here and see a 28 year old tool like you cry like a bitch because you are 28 and have a perfect head of hair but you are completely f*cking mental.

Go back, look at my post history and tell me if I ever made any comments even close to yours. I have never claimed my life is ruined or I live in fear, but I would be justified in making those statements. You have no right to cry about your hair, SHUT THE F*CK UP!! Like I have said a million times if you want to come here and follow future treatments or look for ways to slow your loss fine, but gain some f*cking perspective and leave the mental over dramatic whoa is me shit for people who care, you're a little bitch!! Life gives you shitty hands, and you haven't even been dealt one, so grow the f*ck up, grow a set of nuts and stop being a little whiny bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) 28 is not 40

I am not even 30 yet!

2) there are a lot of kids my age who have great hair. By that nw1s
    3) I care about my appearance being we live in a shallow society. Also I want to look good as I represent my company PR wise.
    1) you are a completely delusional narcissistic person who has not the slightest grip on reality

2) anything after #1 is useless because you are crazy

yeahyeah do you see a pattern on the tbt? Every time you start on an emo rant about how your life is ruined, everyone tells you that you are delusional, except for the people who are also delusional or have not seen you pictures. The issue with your hairloss is all in your head, you are detached from reality.