+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    I have always said I have been worried about it progressing worse. And my styling options are severly limited. I have a long face so having a sharp V just longates it further.
    Do you even read what I'm saying? It's all good if you are worried about your hairloss progressing further and come here to keep up to date with treatments but that's not what most of your posts are. Most of your posts are you crying about how baldness is a curse and your life is ruined because of baldness and I will repeat it for the millionth time. There is no way baldness has ruined your life unless you are completely mental, because you have perfect hair!!!!

When I first saw you posting on here I could relate to all of the sad things you posted, because hairloss has been a bitch for me. However then you posted pictures of your perfect head of hair and I lost all respect for you and now all I want to do when I see you post crazy shit is kick your ass because you're completely ridiculous!!

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoyy7 View Post
    I'm 21 now (nearly 22) and i was 16 when i started to lose hair (nearly 17)...to begin with it was just thinning near the front (not the hairline) to others it looked "perfect" and they told me not to worry when i asked if i was losing hair...i knew better but i suppose i forgot about it (cause it didnt look bad)...but as time went on i started to recede and as more time went on the receding bits joined up with the thinning at the front to make a "island"...and from there the "island" just got thinner (still little hairs at the moment though) and so did the crown (even though there is still hair at the back for now)
    Rough.

I am 28.

Did your hairline receed like mine?

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    Do you even read what I'm saying? It's all good if you are worried about your hairloss progressing further and come here to keep up to date with treatments but that's not what most of your posts are. Most of your posts are you crying about how baldness is a curse and your life is ruined because of baldness and I will repeat it for the millionth time. There is no way baldness has ruined your life unless you are completely mental, because you have perfect hair!!!!

When I first saw you posting on here I could relate to all of the sad things you posted, because hairloss has been a bitch for me. However then you posted pictures of your perfect h.ead of hair and I lost all respect for you and now all I want to do when I see you post crazy shit is kick your ass because you're completely ridiculous!!
    He is and so was Highlander before him and Scorpion before both of them as he agreed with his( Highlander's) views time and again. Both suffer with varying degrees of BDD.. body dysmorphic disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisM View Post
    He is and so was Highlander before him and Scorpion before both of them as he agreed with his( Highlander's) views time and again. Both suffer with varying degrees of BDD.. body dysmorphic disorder.
    I have hairloss, this is a hairloss forum. What a stupid comment to make.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    I have hairloss, this is a hairloss forum. What a stupid comment to make.
    Yes this is a hair loss forum and you have shown photos of yourself with zero hair loss and yet you are on about suffering from the disease which is a sign of BDD and so that is a fair comment to make since your symptoms are of the psychological variety than that of any evidenced MPB. Highlander the person you rallied behind who attacked most of the people on this forum had the same mental illness that you seem to be displaying today.

Yes this is a hair loss forum and you have shown photos of yourself with zero hair loss and yet you are on about suffering from the disease which is a sign of BDD and so that is a fair comment to make since your symptoms are of the psychological variety than that of any evidenced MPB. Highlander the person you rallied behind who attacked most of the people on this forum had the same mental illness that you seem to be displaying today.
    zero hairloss?

What photos have you been looking at- there is clear recession.

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    Im 26 and a SUPER NORWOOD 7 SLICK BALD...

The only woman I ever loved, rejected me and dated some super hot norwood 0 tall guy and laughed at me and called me old....

Emotional suffering has been real for me...BIG TIME.....

-----
    Also fyi, last night I killed 6 large slices of pizza, a soda, and an entire bag of chips.
    Is that the same girl who gave blow jobs to 6 different guys but not you? Yeah she sounds like a keeper.

As far as the pizza killing...Game over

Hey Chris. Havent heard from you in a while. Hope all is well.

I just got a second procedure.

Hopefully my last

Quote Originally Posted by drybone View Post
    Hey Chris. Havent heard from you in a while. Hope all is well.

I just got a second procedure.

Hopefully my last
    Great job man! Good luck bro!

Woke up feeling depressed.
    **** hairloss