+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    As a guy who realizes how important hair is, you should be on DHT inhibs man. Unless you do not have mpb
    Yeah

Hairloss can affect my career tbh, company may decide that they want someone prettier representing them publically. Pre photoshop god I looked awful!

Pisses me off how people downplay it. In this day and age looking good is important.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Yeah

Hairloss can affect my career tbh, company may decide that they want someone prettier representing them publically. Pre photoshop god I looked awful!

Pisses me off how people downplay it. In this day and age looking good is important.
    Yeah good luck to them finding somebody better. They have 007 himself as the face of the company. If they don't want you then eff them!

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    Yeah good luck to them finding somebody better. They have 007 himself as the face of the company. If they don't want you then eff them!
    My hair is playing a huge part in this tbh.

Just checked photos , looks like the fringe was way too short. Will have to complain next time I see my hairdresser.

I think that girl was so infautated with the thickness of the hair, that she forgot to cut it properly

My hair is playing a huge part in this tbh.

Just checked photos , looks like the fringe was way too short. Will have to complain next time I see my hairdresser.

I think that girl was so infautated with the thickness of the hair, that she forgot to cut it properly
    I used to think you were trolling because I look at your hair and it looks pretty damn good to me. I see now that you are just concerned like we all were when we first noticed our hair going to shit. I know you are afraid of fin, and with all the crap that is said online I don't blame you. All I am going to say is don't let your hair get too bad before you decide to act. I only wish I knew about these treatments years ago. Who knows what shape I would be in today. Don't make the same mistake that many make around here and waste time waiting for a "cure" or messing with BS experimental treatments. These are the same guys that usually decide to try fin when there hair loss is at the point of no return.

I used to think you were trolling because I look at your hair and it looks pretty damn good to me. I see now that you are just concerned like we all were when we first noticed our hair going to shit. I know you are afraid of fin, and with all the crap that is said online I don't blame you. All I am going to say is don't let your hair get too bad before you decide to act. I only wish I knew about these treatments years ago. Who knows what shape I would be in today. Don't make the same mistake that many make around here and waste time waiting for a "cure" or messing with BS experimental treatments. These are the same guys that usually decide to try fin when there hair loss is at the point of no return.
    What do you mean?? I tried finasteride and it seriously messed up my sex drive - am I making this up? Why would I do that? Am I competing with Merck or something?

There is no doubt about the side effects associated with the use of Finasteride - the 5AR enzyme does not just convert T to DHT it also has a host of other jobs to do some of which vital neurosteroids in the brain and spinal cord depend upon.

Theres no treatment for hair loss in my case, I have to accept it, and so do millions of other men.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    What do you mean?? I tried finasteride and it seriously messed up my sex drive - am I making this up? Why would I do that? Am I competing with Merck or something?

There is no doubt about the side effects associated with the use of Finasteride - the 5AR enzyme does not just convert T to DHT it also has a host of other jobs to do some of which vital neurosteroids in the brain and spinal cord depend upon.

Theres no treatment for hair loss in my case, I have to accept it, and so do millions of other men.
    I have no doubt that there are guys that will have sides when they take fin. You may be one of those guys, I have no reason to doubt you personally. I just don't believe sides are as common as the guys around the internet make it seem. People make it seem like you take the drug for a week and your d!#k will fall off(not literally). This just isn't true. If it has happened that way, I would be willing to bet that there was some other issues going on with the user of the drug that were unknown.

Finasteride has been in use for over 20 years at higher doses! We are just hearing about how dangerous it is now? With such a high percentage of users that apparently get sides why haven't we heard about how dangerous this drug is much sooner? I just don't buy it. Maybe my opinion would be changed if I was presented with an unbiased study but I have yet to find one. And a study of 30 guys, or an interview with bitter guys from Propeciahelp isn't going to cut it!

Finasteride has been in use for over 20 years at higher doses! We are just hearing about how dangerous it is now? With such a high percentage of users that apparently get sides why haven't we heard about how dangerous this drug is much sooner? I just don't buy it. Maybe my opinion would be changed if I was presented with an unbiased study but I have yet to find one. And a study of 30 guys, or an interview with bitter guys from Propeciahelp isn't going to cut it!
    I just don't like the idea of messing with my hormones.

Imagine the long term affects of it?

I just don't like the idea of messing with my hormones.

Imagine the long term affects of it?
    Spencer Kobren, Spex, Jotronic just 3 of the most popular guys who have taken it long term with no issues. I understand your concern though and it is totally your choice. I hate the fact that I have to take pills to try to keep my hair. Prior to fin I rarely took anything, even aspirin. I get your concern though. For me it just came down to going slick bald or taking a pill. I chose the pill, hopefully I don't pay for it later. I remember reading that your hair loss is slow. Hopefully it stays that way until we get a treatment that you feel comfortable taking.

Spencer Kobren, Spex, Jotronic just 3 of the most popular guys who have taken it long term with no issues. I understand your concern though and it is totally your choice. I hate the fact that I have to take pills to try to keep my hair. Prior to fin I rarely took anything, even aspirin. I get your concern though. For me it just came down to going slick bald or taking a pill. I chose the pill, hopefully I don't pay for it later. I remember reading that your hair loss is slow. Hopefully it stays that way until we get a treatment that you feel comfortable taking.
    Thats what i was saying to myself 10 years ago .

Oh my hair loss is only NW2 and its slow... should be a treatment out in the next 5 years .

FML.

Ive lost hope in everything apart from Histogen & Mwamba - and also if Replicel are being honest and accurate about their statements about releasing a product in NON-WESTERN jurisdictions c2015.

Thank you HairBane you restored my confidence (somewhat) in Replicel.

What we REALLY REALLY NEED is for Spencer to interview Dr William Ju from Follica - not Garza or Cots - but William Ju!!!!