Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Morbo View Post
    It would be different if he were in a situation where he has a starting bald spot or NW 2,5 of which you know will be much worse 2 years later.
    At this moment he has no visible problem and it's highly uncertain he even has the onset of mpb, yet he claims his life is ruined.

You're asking me to be compassionate because he's clearly insane. His problems have nothing to do with baldness! I don't think have his best interest at heart if I'd encourage him while he pisses away his life, when what he needs is a wake up call.

Ugh...
    Look, personally I've been visiting a psychiatrist since I was 21, even before I started going bald. I'm neurotic, I over-think things until I build up stress and end up having panic-attacks. But honestly, I'm not the only one like that on this forum. There are more members like me.

But here comes the difference: this is a baldness forum not a mental forum. The guy has no baldness FFS.
    If your hair is in the same state as 'yeahyeahyeah' and you think your life is over, please look for another forum because you're not gonna find a treatment on this one.

When my hairloss started you lot would say the same to me to what you are saying to yeahyeahyeah noone knows their hair better then you do...you wouldnt of noticed it but it was there everyone said to me the same sort of things you lot are saying "there is nothing wrong" "your hair is fine" etc etc but i knew better i was right in the end some of my worries (which are long gone now) came true...and i dont want him to piss his life away just as much as you or anyone else im just trying to explain what it COULD be whats wrong with him...only he truly knows obviously...showing some compassionate is not hard and i dont mean tell him "you are fine nothing is wrong blah blah"...i cant say if his hair will get worse or not but i know i was similar to him and had the similar responses.