+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    I'm not saying he shouldn't worry, I'm just saying no person in there right mind would consider yeahyeahyeah's situation unbearable, in fact I would consider it ideal. But he makes post after post claiming his life is shit because of hairless, it's ridiculous.
    1) current treatments are shit. I wish I could maintain and get a HT without risking my health.

If histogen was on the market I would do this.

2) I may or may not advance to higher NW stages, which I most definently don't want. This is causing great anxiety.

There is a lot of things I avoid doing now in case I aggravate it, working out Etc. you call that a decent lifestyle ....living in fear?

Before I used to be care free.

3) my hair doesn't frame my face properly. It looks shit.

Only because you are happy to have a receeded hairline doesn't mean those that have one , are.

I am also single, if I was married I might be more relaxed, but i feel like my looks are fading

Finally I am only 27

Picture of my hair line June 2010.

picture of my hairline (sept 2013):

hair is shorter

I just hope everyone knows wheres im coming from i admit i didnt think my life was "ruined" when i was in my worrying stages (16 to 18 on and off damn time flies) but i did feel like crap...but different people think,act etc differently we shouldn't judge we should be helping each other if people are not trolling that is...the things i have worried about may seem stupid to others but i couldn't help it at the time some just worry more than others...but blowmeup is right in a way about the appreciating things in life and some don't know what they have in life...kinda how i turned my worries around with hairloss with a big "FU" as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoyy7 View Post
    I just hope everyone knows wheres im coming from i admit i didnt think my life was "ruined" when i was in my worrying stages (16 to 18 on and off damn time flies) but i did feel like crap...but different people think,act etc differently we shouldn't judge we should be helping each other if people are not trolling that is...the things i have worried about may seem stupid to others but i couldn't help it at the time some just worry more than others...but blowmeup is right in a way about the appreciating things in life and some don't know what they have in life...kinda how i turned my worries around with hairloss with a big "FU" as well.
    Then you shouldn't be defending yeahyeahyeah. He lives in an alternate universe. Look at his pictures then go look at his post history and then honestly tell me if his outlandish claims synch up with his reality. His life is ruined and he lives in fear because he can no longer style his hair like Ross from Friends, GTFO!!

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    Then you shouldn't be defending yeahyeahyeah. He lives in an alternate universe. Look at his pictures then go look at his post history and then honestly tell me if his outlandish claims synch up with his reality. His life is ruined and he lives in fear because he can no longer style his hair like Ross from Friends, GTFO!!
    I live in fear because I've lost hair.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    I don't see a change in your 2010 vs 2013 pictures

And btw yeahyeahyeah if the only way that you will be happy in life is by having hair like this:

You should probably just end it all right now. Because David Schwimmer, like many other celebrities, has better hair than 99.9999999% of the male population. So if in fact your life is hell unless you are a NW -1 then you should probably just give up on life because it's about the same as me saying my life is shit unless I can travel through time.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    You are completely delusional

He's not delusional, the classic M shape hair line is early indication of hair loss... if he shaved down to a grade 1 or 2... he could probably see the horseshoe pattern developing.

yeahyeahyeah, I understand bro, thats how my hair used to be... and BOOM within the space of 18 months I went from NW2 to NW4.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    He's not delusional, the classic M shape hair line is early indication of hair loss... if he shaved down to a grade 1 or 2... he could probably see the horseshoe pattern developing.

yeahyeahyeah, I understand bro, thats how my hair used to be... and BOOM within the space of 18 months I went from NW2 to NW4.
    Please stop feeding the trolls. This man has amazing hair and he did post pictures of his hair cut down short and it showed zero signs of loss. He is 28 and has better hair than 90% of his peers. He has problems but none of them involve his hair.