Depressed with hair loss, so I killed an entire extra large pizza and 3 cokes.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yeahyeahyeah
    • Nov 2011

Originally posted by greatjob!
    See here is a man who gets it. Notice how he deleted my pic from his quote. Well played sir, well played.
    He is a bad example , clearly baldness bothers him to the point he is a pro fin advocate.

Comment

• greatjob!
      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah
      He is a bad example , clearly baldness bothers him to the point he is a pro fin advocate.
      So you choose to disregard every point of every post I make that clearly proves you are bat shit crazy and instead focus on this posters opinion of fin?

You should be banned from this forum

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
        • Nov 2011

1) 28 is not 40

I am not even 30 yet!

2) there are a lot of kids my age who have great hair. By that nw1s
        3) I care about my appearance being we live in a shallow society. Also I want to look good as I represent my company PR wise.

Oh are you sorry to see that, aww I feel so bad you had to see that.

You don't live in reality. You are 28, you are a NW 1/2, you are better off than 99.9% of the male population. Really, you should just kill yourself right now because your problem isn't baldness it's aging. I hate to be the one to break it to you but we all get older and we all get uglier.

People like me never experienced any portion of our teenage or adult life with anything resembling a decent head of hair, and then I get come here and see a 28 year old tool like you cry like a bitch because you are 28 and have a perfect head of hair but you are completely f*cking mental.

Go back, look at my post history and tell me if I ever made any comments even close to yours. I have never claimed my life is ruined or I live in fear, but I would be justified in making those statements. You have no right to cry about your hair, SHUT THE F*CK UP!! Like I have said a million times if you want to come here and follow future treatments or look for ways to slow your loss fine, but gain some f*cking perspective and leave the mental over dramatic whoa is me shit for people who care, you're a little bitch!! Life gives you shitty hands, and you haven't even been dealt one, so grow the f*ck up, grow a set of nuts and stop being a little whiny bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• greatjob!
          • Aug 2011

1) 28 is not 40

I am not even 30 yet!

2) there are a lot of kids my age who have great hair. By that nw1s
          3) I care about my appearance being we live in a shallow society. Also I want to look good as I represent my company PR wise.
          1) you are a completely delusional narcissistic person who has not the slightest grip on reality

2) anything after #1 is useless because you are crazy

Comment

• greatjob!
            • Aug 2011

yeahyeah do you see a pattern on the tbt? Every time you start on an emo rant about how your life is ruined, everyone tells you that you are delusional, except for the people who are also delusional or have not seen you pictures. The issue with your hairloss is all in your head, you are detached from reality.

Comment

• DannyBoyy7
              • Sep 2012

yeahyeah do you see a pattern on the tbt? Every time you start on an emo rant about how your life is ruined, everyone tells you that you are delusional, except for the people who are also delusional or have not seen you pictures. The issue with your hairloss is all in your head, you are detached from reality.

Dude dear bloody lord just block him or something if he pisses you off that much.

Comment

• DAVE52
                • Sep 2010

My whole life has changed due to hairloss to be honest. Before when I used to get depressed, I was more hopeful about the future because I had my looks. Now, I feel under a lot more pressure to become successful due to the fear in becoming that bald, loser type. Or that bald type that settles..
                IMO your hair looks fine

Maybe there is something else going on in your life that causes you to be depressed and focus on an issue that to others doesn't exist .

Comment

• Morbo
                  • Jan 2012

Yeah, I kinda gotta concur what the others said. I mean, you're pushing 30, you're not a kid anymore. People are free to choose whatever lifestyle they want, but it's a fact that around your/our age the majority of people - both men/women, bald and hairy - choose to settle down. So I thought your fear of "not wanting to become the bald settled down type" was rather striking.

I think you're more alarmed about entering a new life-phase and possibly entering a 'quarterlife-crisis' than your hair.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                    • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Morbo
                    Yeah, I kinda gotta concur what the others said. I mean, you're pushing 30, you're not a kid anymore. People are free to choose whatever lifestyle they want, but it's a fact that around your/our age the majority of people - both men/women, bald and hairy - choose to settle down. So I thought your fear of "not wanting to become the bald settled down type" was rather striking.

I think you're more alarmed about entering a new life-phase and possibly entering a 'quarterlife-crisis' than your hair.
                    A lot of people get married later too.

I broke up with my gf who I wanted to marry. Shit happens. And as long as I am single , I am on the market. Also with the way the economy is I am still forging my career, I need to have everything going for me. Hairloss is a headache I don't need.

Losing hair is like losing your identity. Do you think women would like it if they lost theirs?

Comment

• greatjob!
                      • Aug 2011

Do you think women would like it if they lost theirs
                      Women do lose their hair. In fact in the U.S. nearly the same number of women suffer from hairloss as men.

Originally posted by DannyBoyy7
                      Dude dear bloody lord just block him or something if he pisses you off that much.
                      I was trying to slap some sense into him, but it appears he would rather live in a fantasy land where his perfect head of hair is ruining his life. The guy is completely mental, but since he is impervious to common sense and reality I will quit responding to his crazy rants.

Comment

• Morbo
                        • Jan 2012

Hairloss is a headache I don't need.

Losing hair is like losing your identity. Do you think women would like it if they lost theirs?
                        I'm not quite sure what women's hairloss has to do with my posts or the discussion in general but:

You currently at 28:

Me currently at 28:

Please don't lecture me on 'loss of identity', it annoys me.

You have absolutely nothing even remotely close to 'beginning baldness'.
                        If I were an online bully I would take my pleasure from seeing you miserable, but I advise you; please see a shrink. Your posts are insane.

Comment

• UK_
                          • Feb 2011

NW2 is NW2... are you saying NW2 shouldnt even be on this website?

and plus yyy's hair is grown out very long - it may look significantly different if he buzzed down and then took picture under a flash.

Comment

• Morbo
                            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by UK_
                            That's not what I said and I have a hard time understanding what gave you that impression. My post means exactly what it says it means.

Originally posted by UK_

and plus yyy's hair is grown out very long - it may look significantly different if he buzzed down and then took picture under a flash
                            I seriously doubt it.
                            The point of buzzing down your hair is to hide thinning hair by 'leveling' them with the thick, longer ones and orderly fashion hairs which have no support left. His hair is still normal to long on his picture and there simply is no thinning visible.

Comment

• greatjob!
                              • Aug 2011

Originally posted by UK_

and plus yyy's hair is grown out very long - it may look significantly different if he buzzed down and then took picture under a flash.
                              If you read the posts on here no one is saying he shouldn't be on this site, especially me.

What I'm saying is he needs to stop saying his life is ruined and he lives in fear, boo hoo whoa is me emo bullshit. He has a great head of hair, but every one of his posts is so over dramatic and doesn't synch up with reality. Do you really think any sane person would come on here with his hair and claim their life is over? He sounds like a mental patient.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                                • Nov 2011

Originally posted by UK_

Tbh that pic is of my hair when it's cut short.

I am a NW 2 tho

Comment

Working...