Depressed with hair loss, so I killed an entire extra large pizza and 3 cokes.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DannyBoyy7
    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by greatjob!
    I'm not saying he shouldn't worry, I'm saying coming onto a men's hairloss forum and making 1500+ posts all of them complaining how his life is ruined and he is paralyzed with fear and he wants to cry is complete shit and he needs to STFU because he has perfect hair. Come on here and look for treatments, but don't tell me mpb is ruining your life if you have amazing hair.

And as far as how I felt when I started loosing my hair, I really don't remember because it was so long ago. I was in junior high school at about 12 years old when I started loosing my hair.

Again just cause he has "perfect" hair don't mean it is not bothering him as much as he says...sounds silly but when i first noticed my hairloss my hair looked "perfect" to others also...got the same response as yeahyeahyeah does here people saying it is fine etc...still didn't work cause i knew my hair was going to get worst which it did...i was in denial and said shit like im sure it wont get worse it will stay like this etc etc...i knew deep down i was lying but it helped at the time it messes you up...thankfully i got out of that horrible thinking but still my fears which i had back then were coming true slowly but i accepted it now im offically a egghead lol.

Comment

• greatjob!
      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by DannyBoyy7
      Again just cause he has "perfect" hair don't mean it is not bothering him as much as he says...sounds silly but when i first noticed my hairloss my hair looked "perfect" to others also...got the same response as yeahyeahyeah does here people saying it is fine etc...still didn't work cause i knew my hair was going to get worst which it did...i was in denial and said shit like im sure it wont get worse it will stay like this etc etc...i knew deep down i was lying but it helped at the time it messes you up...thankfully i got out of that horrible thinking but still my fears which i had back then were coming true slowly but i accepted it now im offically a egghead lol.
      Just go back and look at yeahyeahyeah's post history and then tell me if the outlandish statements he makes on a daily basis about how bad hairloss effects his life is warranted considering what his hair looks like.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
        • Nov 2011

Just go back and look at yeahyeahyeah's post history and then tell me if the outlandish statements he makes on a daily basis about how bad hairloss effects his life is warranted considering what his hair looks like.
        I have always said I have been worried about it progressing worse. And my styling options are severly limited. I have a long face so having a sharp V just longates it further.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
          • Nov 2011

How old are you?

And what was your hairloss pattern like?

Comment

• DannyBoyy7
            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah
            How old are you?

And what was your hairloss pattern like?
            I'm 21 now (nearly 22) and i was 16 when i started to lose hair (nearly 17)...to begin with it was just thinning near the front (not the hairline) to others it looked "perfect" and they told me not to worry when i asked if i was losing hair...i knew better but i suppose i forgot about it (cause it didnt look bad)...but as time went on i started to recede and as more time went on the receding bits joined up with the thinning at the front to make a "island"...and from there the "island" just got thinner (still little hairs at the moment though) and so did the crown (even though there is still hair at the back for now)

Comment

• greatjob!
              • Aug 2011

I have always said I have been worried about it progressing worse. And my styling options are severly limited. I have a long face so having a sharp V just longates it further.
              Do you even read what I'm saying? It's all good if you are worried about your hairloss progressing further and come here to keep up to date with treatments but that's not what most of your posts are. Most of your posts are you crying about how baldness is a curse and your life is ruined because of baldness and I will repeat it for the millionth time. There is no way baldness has ruined your life unless you are completely mental, because you have perfect hair!!!!

When I first saw you posting on here I could relate to all of the sad things you posted, because hairloss has been a bitch for me. However then you posted pictures of your perfect head of hair and I lost all respect for you and now all I want to do when I see you post crazy shit is kick your ass because you're completely ridiculous!!

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                • Nov 2011

I'm 21 now (nearly 22) and i was 16 when i started to lose hair (nearly 17)...to begin with it was just thinning near the front (not the hairline) to others it looked "perfect" and they told me not to worry when i asked if i was losing hair...i knew better but i suppose i forgot about it (cause it didnt look bad)...but as time went on i started to recede and as more time went on the receding bits joined up with the thinning at the front to make a "island"...and from there the "island" just got thinner (still little hairs at the moment though) and so did the crown (even though there is still hair at the back for now)
                Rough.

I am 28.

Did your hairline receed like mine?

Comment

• ChrisM
                  • Jun 2012

Do you even read what I'm saying? It's all good if you are worried about your hairloss progressing further and come here to keep up to date with treatments but that's not what most of your posts are. Most of your posts are you crying about how baldness is a curse and your life is ruined because of baldness and I will repeat it for the millionth time. There is no way baldness has ruined your life unless you are completely mental, because you have perfect hair!!!!

When I first saw you posting on here I could relate to all of the sad things you posted, because hairloss has been a bitch for me. However then you posted pictures of your perfect h.ead of hair and I lost all respect for you and now all I want to do when I see you post crazy shit is kick your ass because you're completely ridiculous!!
                  He is and so was Highlander before him and Scorpion before both of them as he agreed with his( Highlander's) views time and again. Both suffer with varying degrees of BDD.. body dysmorphic disorder.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                    • Nov 2011

Originally posted by ChrisM
                    He is and so was Highlander before him and Scorpion before both of them as he agreed with his( Highlander's) views time and again. Both suffer with varying degrees of BDD.. body dysmorphic disorder.
                    I have hairloss, this is a hairloss forum. What a stupid comment to make.

Comment

• ChrisM
                      • Jun 2012

I have hairloss, this is a hairloss forum. What a stupid comment to make.
                      Yes this is a hair loss forum and you have shown photos of yourself with zero hair loss and yet you are on about suffering from the disease which is a sign of BDD and so that is a fair comment to make since your symptoms are of the psychological variety than that of any evidenced MPB. Highlander the person you rallied behind who attacked most of the people on this forum had the same mental illness that you seem to be displaying today.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                        • Nov 2011

Yes this is a hair loss forum and you have shown photos of yourself with zero hair loss and yet you are on about suffering from the disease which is a sign of BDD and so that is a fair comment to make since your symptoms are of the psychological variety than that of any evidenced MPB. Highlander the person you rallied behind who attacked most of the people on this forum had the same mental illness that you seem to be displaying today.
                        zero hairloss?

What photos have you been looking at- there is clear recession.

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
                          • Jun 2013

Originally posted by FlightTL
                          Im 26 and a SUPER NORWOOD 7 SLICK BALD...

The only woman I ever loved, rejected me and dated some super hot norwood 0 tall guy and laughed at me and called me old....

Emotional suffering has been real for me...BIG TIME.....

-----
                          Also fyi, last night I killed 6 large slices of pizza, a soda, and an entire bag of chips.
                          Is that the same girl who gave blow jobs to 6 different guys but not you? Yeah she sounds like a keeper.

As far as the pizza killing...Game over

Comment

• drybone
                            • Dec 2012

Hey Chris. Havent heard from you in a while. Hope all is well.

I just got a second procedure.

Hopefully my last

Comment

• ChrisM
                              • Jun 2012

Originally posted by drybone
                              Hey Chris. Havent heard from you in a while. Hope all is well.

I just got a second procedure.

Hopefully my last
                              Great job man! Good luck bro!

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                                • Nov 2011

Woke up feeling depressed.
                                **** hairloss

Comment

Working...