+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 248
  1. #71
    Senior Member DannyBoyy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    I seriously don't have a problem with any low norwood who is here because they are losing their hair or are worried they might be losing their hair, the sooner you catch it the better off you are.

    What I have a problem with is what a see coming from you all the time yeahyeahyeah, which is NW 1/2's coming on here and acting like their life is shit and completely ruined from hairloss. It's insulting to people who are actually greatly suffering from mpb. If you drop the emotional over the top bitching because you have great hair, I would have no problem with you.



    So you telling be you didnt feel like shit like yeahyeahyeah when your hair started to fall out? or at least worry cause you knew what was to come?...cause he is a nw1/2 dont mean he shouldnt worry i know i did even though those worries are gone now they still came true...you lot seem to forget that you lot started the same or similar to him when you saw your first hairloss/thinning/patches and thought "oooh shit"...you dont have to be bald for it to effect you mentally...the fact his hair is "ok" now dont mean anything unless he is lying he is battling to keep his hair nw1/2 now.

  2. #72
    Senior Member drybone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    Uh... what are you trying to say? Explain yourself.
    I am going to go with.........no.

  3. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drybone View Post
    I am going to go with.........no.

    You're an older guy.. On fin? It hasn't shrunk your tackle or affected your libido then obviously? How long have you been on it?

  4. #74
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Schrodinger's Box
    Posts
    908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoyy7 View Post
    So you telling be you didnt feel like shit like yeahyeahyeah when your hair started to fall out? or at least worry cause you knew what was to come?...cause he is a nw1/2 dont mean he shouldnt worry i know i did even though those worries are gone now they still came true...you lot seem to forget that you lot started the same or similar to him when you saw your first hairloss/thinning/patches and thought "oooh shit"...you dont have to be bald for it to effect you mentally...the fact his hair is "ok" now dont mean anything unless he is lying he is battling to keep his hair nw1/2 now.
    I'm not saying he shouldn't worry, I'm saying coming onto a men's hairloss forum and making 1500+ posts all of them complaining how his life is ruined and he is paralyzed with fear and he wants to cry is complete shit and he needs to STFU because he has perfect hair. Come on here and look for treatments, but don't tell me mpb is ruining your life if you have amazing hair.

    And as far as how I felt when I started loosing my hair, I really don't remember because it was so long ago. I was in junior high school at about 12 years old when I started loosing my hair.

  5. #75
    Senior Member drybone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    You're an older guy.. On fin? It hasn't shrunk your tackle or affected your libido then obviously? How long have you been on it?
    When you are as large as I am , a little shrinkage inst a problem. In fact, many of the women I service have commented that its a little easier on them now.

    I have been on fin since Jan 30th, with a 1 month break just recently and am back on it now. I recommend a two week break now and then again but I just got too busy and forgot to renew it.

  6. #76
    Senior Member DannyBoyy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    I'm not saying he shouldn't worry, I'm saying coming onto a men's hairloss forum and making 1500+ posts all of them complaining how his life is ruined and he is paralyzed with fear and he wants to cry is complete shit and he needs to STFU because he has perfect hair. Come on here and look for treatments, but don't tell me mpb is ruining your life if you have amazing hair.

    And as far as how I felt when I started loosing my hair, I really don't remember because it was so long ago. I was in junior high school at about 12 years old when I started loosing my hair.


    Again just cause he has "perfect" hair don't mean it is not bothering him as much as he says...sounds silly but when i first noticed my hairloss my hair looked "perfect" to others also...got the same response as yeahyeahyeah does here people saying it is fine etc...still didn't work cause i knew my hair was going to get worst which it did...i was in denial and said shit like im sure it wont get worse it will stay like this etc etc...i knew deep down i was lying but it helped at the time it messes you up...thankfully i got out of that horrible thinking but still my fears which i had back then were coming true slowly but i accepted it now im offically a egghead lol.

  7. #77
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Schrodinger's Box
    Posts
    908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoyy7 View Post
    Again just cause he has "perfect" hair don't mean it is not bothering him as much as he says...sounds silly but when i first noticed my hairloss my hair looked "perfect" to others also...got the same response as yeahyeahyeah does here people saying it is fine etc...still didn't work cause i knew my hair was going to get worst which it did...i was in denial and said shit like im sure it wont get worse it will stay like this etc etc...i knew deep down i was lying but it helped at the time it messes you up...thankfully i got out of that horrible thinking but still my fears which i had back then were coming true slowly but i accepted it now im offically a egghead lol.
    Just go back and look at yeahyeahyeah's post history and then tell me if the outlandish statements he makes on a daily basis about how bad hairloss effects his life is warranted considering what his hair looks like.

  8. #78
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    Just go back and look at yeahyeahyeah's post history and then tell me if the outlandish statements he makes on a daily basis about how bad hairloss effects his life is warranted considering what his hair looks like.
    I have always said I have been worried about it progressing worse. And my styling options are severly limited. I have a long face so having a sharp V just longates it further.

  9. #79
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoyy7 View Post
    Again just cause he has "perfect" hair don't mean it is not bothering him as much as he says...sounds silly but when i first noticed my hairloss my hair looked "perfect" to others also...got the same response as yeahyeahyeah does here people saying it is fine etc...still didn't work cause i knew my hair was going to get worst which it did...i was in denial and said shit like im sure it wont get worse it will stay like this etc etc...i knew deep down i was lying but it helped at the time it messes you up...thankfully i got out of that horrible thinking but still my fears which i had back then were coming true slowly but i accepted it now im offically a egghead lol.
    How old are you?

    And what was your hairloss pattern like?

  10. #80
    Senior Member DannyBoyy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    How old are you?

    And what was your hairloss pattern like?
    I'm 21 now (nearly 22) and i was 16 when i started to lose hair (nearly 17)...to begin with it was just thinning near the front (not the hairline) to others it looked "perfect" and they told me not to worry when i asked if i was losing hair...i knew better but i suppose i forgot about it (cause it didnt look bad)...but as time went on i started to recede and as more time went on the receding bits joined up with the thinning at the front to make a "island"...and from there the "island" just got thinner (still little hairs at the moment though) and so did the crown (even though there is still hair at the back for now)

Similar Threads

  1. Genuinely depressed because of hair loss/no social life/no confidence with girls
    By PatientlyWaiting in forum Coping with Hair Loss in Everyday Life
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-24-2013, 04:15 PM
  2. Finasteride has destroyed my entire life
    By Jimmyjames1980 in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 02-14-2013, 06:28 PM
  3. Very scared, can pull hair out in large numbers.
    By Cr779 in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-09-2012, 04:10 PM
  4. Dr. Marwa Fawzi Regrows Large Amounts of Hair
    By DepressedByHairLoss in forum Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-04-2012, 03:06 PM
  5. A Previous Hair Transplant Left Me With a Large Scar - Can This Be Repaired?
    By tbtadmin in forum IAHRS Info Center Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 10:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

ruxolitinib
09-22-2016 11:37 AM
by ducu72
Last Post By BoSox
Today 10:02 PM
My hairtransplant experience
07-30-2009 05:13 AM
Last Post By manjot
Today 09:53 PM
Should I shave - need truth
Yesterday 12:00 PM
by rreidu
Today 07:22 PM
24 but bigheaded from birth. Has it receded more?
Today 02:01 AM
by Ktt
Last Post By Artista
Today 07:16 PM
Harvard Results of Post Finasteride Syndrome Study
Today 05:14 PM
Last Post By Jimmyjonas
Today 05:14 PM