+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 248
  1. #231
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    Spencer Kobren, Spex, Jotronic just 3 of the most popular guys who have taken it long term with no issues. I understand your concern though and it is totally your choice. I hate the fact that I have to take pills to try to keep my hair. Prior to fin I rarely took anything, even aspirin. I get your concern though. For me it just came down to going slick bald or taking a pill. I chose the pill, hopefully I don't pay for it later. I remember reading that your hair loss is slow. Hopefully it stays that way until we get a treatment that you feel comfortable taking.
    Some guys like taking anabolic steroids - does it make it ok?

    Exactly.

    It's just so sad and shit that unlike non balding folk, guys with hairloss have to contemplate taking it.

    It's not fair, FML.

  2. #232
    Senior Member Notcoolanymore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    A place hot as hell
    Posts
    2,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Some guys like taking anabolic steroids - does it make it ok?

    Exactly.

    It's just so sad and shit that unlike non balding folk, guys with hairloss have to contemplate taking it.

    It's not fair, FML.
    I agree. If not for balding I wouldn't consider touching the stuff.

  3. #233
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    I agree. If not for balding I wouldn't consider touching the stuff.
    Nobody in their right mind would mess around with their hormones if they had the choice.

    If you are fit and healthy without taking fin, chances are your body is in optimal condition. Fin can potentially **** up your bodies natural equilibrium.

    This is serious shit, and it pisses me off that there isn't a better product out there.

  4. #234
    Senior Member DannyBoyy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Nobody in their right mind would mess around with their hormones if they had the choice.

    If you are fit and healthy without taking fin, chances are your body is in optimal condition. Fin can potentially **** up your bodies natural equilibrium.

    This is serious shit, and it pisses me off that there isn't a better product out there.



    Indeed people in their right mind wouldnt touch that stuff no matter how rare the effects are you have to be very desperate to want to use it...like i said here before even at my lowest about hairloss last thing what crossed my mind was to take a drug what ****ed up your hormones...to me thats just common sense but this is just me never cared about my hair when i had it.

  5. #235
    Senior Member Notcoolanymore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    A place hot as hell
    Posts
    2,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoyy7 View Post
    Indeed people in their right mind wouldnt touch that stuff no matter how rare the effects are you have to be very desperate to want to use it...like i said here before even at my lowest about hairloss last thing what crossed my mind was to take a drug what ****ed up your hormones...to me thats just common sense but this is just me never cared about my hair when i had it.
    Everybody here cares about their hair or they wouldn't be here in the first place. Many just don't want to risk sides to do something about it. The sad thing is many of the guys too afraid now will be back a few years from now when their hair is shit finally ready to take the plunge. Unfortunately for most of those guys it will be too late to make a difference.

  6. #236
    Senior Member DannyBoyy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    Everybody here cares about their hair or they wouldn't be here in the first place. Many just don't want to risk sides to do something about it. The sad thing is many of the guys too afraid now will be back a few years from now when their hair is shit finally ready to take the plunge. Unfortunately for most of those guys it will be too late to make a difference.



    But i DONT care about my hair though only time i did care about my hairloss was years ago so no im not here cause i care about my hair...my hair is pretty much halfway gone now it never and i mean NEVER crossed my mind to take a pill to mess up my hormones it is ludicrous no matter how bad it got...it was just common sense not to do it for me but again that is just me...anyone else can do it obviously fine by me but it is just madness...all just to have some hair.

  7. #237
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoyy7 View Post
    But i DONT care about my hair though only time i did care about my hairloss was years ago so no im not here cause i care about my hair...my hair is pretty much halfway gone now it never and i mean NEVER crossed my mind to take a pill to mess up my hormones it is ludicrous no matter how bad it got...it was just common sense not to do it for me but again that is just me...anyone else can do it obviously fine by me but it is just madness...all just to have some hair.
    You do not care about your hair but you post on a baldness forum?

    Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Nobody in their right mind would mess around with their hormones if they had the choice.
    We unfortunately do not get that choice.

  8. #238
    Senior Member DannyBoyy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    You do not care about your hair but you post on a baldness forum?



    We unfortunately do not get that choice.



    Well i am bald,balding arnt i? if i remember correctly and this is a "bald truth talk" forum and what you said "baldness forum"...and i explained why im here before but not to be rude but im not gonna explain myself every time...all i will say is there is no reason to lie we all in the same boat here that we are either bald or balding.

  9. #239
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    Everybody here cares about their hair or they wouldn't be here in the first place. Many just don't want to risk sides to do something about it. The sad thing is many of the guys too afraid now will be back a few years from now when their hair is shit finally ready to take the plunge. Unfortunately for most of those guys it will be too late to make a difference.
    I remember when I went to the belgravia centre in 2009, the woman was like I would be a NW5 in 3 years; I am a NW2 at worse atm.

    Hair-loss is unpredictable. Saying that, I think age has A LOT to do with it, guys who start to receed/thin in their teens, tend to become full blown norwoods in their 20s like dannyboy7 and that guy from belgium.

  10. #240
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post

    We unfortunately do not get that choice.
    I think something better will be out by 2016.

    Histogen or advancements in HT techniques. (doubling)

Similar Threads

  1. Genuinely depressed because of hair loss/no social life/no confidence with girls
    By PatientlyWaiting in forum Coping with Hair Loss in Everyday Life
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-24-2013, 04:15 PM
  2. Finasteride has destroyed my entire life
    By Jimmyjames1980 in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 02-14-2013, 06:28 PM
  3. Very scared, can pull hair out in large numbers.
    By Cr779 in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-09-2012, 04:10 PM
  4. Dr. Marwa Fawzi Regrows Large Amounts of Hair
    By DepressedByHairLoss in forum Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-04-2012, 03:06 PM
  5. A Previous Hair Transplant Left Me With a Large Scar - Can This Be Repaired?
    By tbtadmin in forum IAHRS Info Center Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 10:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Do NOT Have a Hair Transplant!!!
Yesterday 04:30 PM
Last Post By pafc66
Today 05:16 AM
balding?
Today 02:55 AM
Last Post By yassineakermi
Today 02:55 AM
The scalp inflammation/itchy/b...
07-14-2012 09:33 PM
by Dave123
Last Post By Dfaru94
Yesterday 07:07 PM
My Dermatologist told me I was thinning at my Temples.
Yesterday 03:24 PM
Last Post By Josh1995
Yesterday 05:26 PM
30 y.o thinking about it surgery. Do I need it or not?
09-22-2016 08:39 AM
Last Post By DAVE52
Yesterday 05:13 PM
cutting up 5m fin?? seems so small lol
09-24-2016 07:45 PM
Last Post By Smallville
Yesterday 05:07 PM