+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Let me tell you a side story. Yesterday I had to run some errands. Some kids that knew the neighbor's kid next door accidentally rang my doorbell. In any event I came down the stairs because I had to pick up something and get in my car and open the garage and I had to pass them. And immediately these 8 year olds and 9 year old were snickering about my hair loss and making it damn obvious pointing and whispering. Women not wanting you is one thing but young people making fun of you is the worst. In any event I walked past them to my garage and I paused I had to change this and turn this around. I said to them who wants free comics from my garage and suddenly I became a hero to them and I gave away my Captain America shield and they took that and they had a blast and good times and they laughed and thanked me. I turned cruelty and disrespect into admiration in less than a few minutes. Now my hair was unshaved.. and I decided to stop hiding it so that I could see my Dutasteride progress but the baldness is still showing through the newly growing hair depending on the angle on the shine from the oiliness of it. Sometimes it isn't easy being a balding man and it is a hard road to walk down but you can make it easier by not reacting in certain ways to give those calling you out the attention they want from you because this is a projection of their own insecurities heaped on you. That how can this guy emanate such self confidence looking like that and yet I who have a head of hair have such low self esteem.. hmm then let's mock him and bring him down beneath my level. That is what people who make fun of or laugh at you in their heart of hearts are really thinking. And while you are on meds or whatever treatment to repair the damage Dutasteride or Finasteride will never repair the psychological impact of the scars of what you feel about yourself and if you love yourself as a person and see yourself as someone of great worth.

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    The fact that you use a rating system for you looks says all anyone needs to know about you.
    I just like to look good.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisM View Post
    Let me tell you a side story. Yesterday I had to run some errands. Some kids that knew the neighbor's kid next door accidentally rang my doorbell. In any event I came down the stairs because I had to pick up something and get in my car and open the garage and I had to pass them. And immediately these 8 year olds and 9 year old were snickering about my hair loss and making it damn obvious pointing and whispering. Women not wanting you is one thing but young people making fun of you is the worst. In any event I walked past them to my garage and I paused I had to change this and turn this around. I said to them who wants free comics from my garage and suddenly I became a hero to them and I gave away my Captain America shield and they took that and they had a blast and good times and they laughed and thanked me. I turned cruelty and disrespect into admiration in less than a few minutes. Now my hair was unshaved.. and I decided to stop hiding it so that I could see my Dutasteride progress but the baldness is still showing through the newly growing hair depending on the angle on the shine from the oiliness of it. Sometimes it isn't easy being a balding man and it is a hard road to walk down but you can make it easier by not reacting in certain ways to give those calling you out the attention they want from you because this is a projection of their own insecurities heaped on you. That how can this guy emanate such self confidence looking like that and yet I who have a head of hair have such low self esteem.. hmm then let's mock him and bring him down beneath my level. That is what people who make fun of or laugh at you in their heart of hearts are really thinking. And while you are on meds or whatever treatment to repair the damage Dutasteride or Finasteride will never repair the psychological impact of the scars of what you feel about yourself and if you love yourself as a person and see yourself as someone of great worth.
    What NW are you atm?

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    What NW are you atm?
    After 5 months of Dutasteride and a 1 year and 3 months before that on Finasteride I was a diffuse pattern NW6. Today I would have to say with the hairs thickened on my crown and vertex and now seeing a hairline that was not there months before at all.. I would stay it took it up one up the scale to NW5 and it is slowly filling in and reversing out without any shed. The Dutasteride is responsible for that I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Losing the temple points is a bitch.

Tbh when I photoshop my hair to how it should be, I'm easily an 8.

With hairloss I am a 5
    On a non bashing note, yyy are you on any treatment?

You seem very bothered with your temple points, and that is one of the only places I saw really good regrowth from minox. Could probably help you.

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    On a non bashing note, yyy are you on any treatment?

You seem very bothered with your temple points, and that is one of the only places I saw really good regrowth from minox. Could probably help you.
    I tried topical spiro, didnt work.

Trying amnixiel now

And yes, I hate the fact they are receeding

If this kid had my loss at my age he would probably kill himself.

Losing the temple points is a bitch.

Tbh when I photoshop my hair to how it should be, I'm easily an 8.

With hairloss I am a 5
    No way dude. Didn't you say in a recent post that girls were calling you James Bond? You are more like a 9 with hair loss, and a 10++ with no loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    No way dude. Didn't you say in a recent post that girls were calling you James Bond? You are more like a 9 with hair loss, and a 10++ with no loss.
    It was mainly guys; but girls did open me. One was very intimidated once she caught my attention and approached me. Playing with her hair etc

I was wearing a tux.

facially i am not all that, but i am tall and broad. Quite classic looking.

I tried topical spiro, didnt work.

Trying amnixiel now

And yes, I hate the fact they are receeding
    Why would you start with treatments that aren't known to work very well instead of using fin and/or minox?