+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by drybone View Post
    Symantics of words but you got some good DNA there in comparison to many men when it comes to MPS.

If I could go back in time , I would have gone on Fin at age 20 (unless the sides became an issue) .

Good luck with your hair
    Dunno mate.

If you actually read about the stories on here of those that are high norwoods, they all lost it in their teens.

Like greatjob, fred, dannyboyy 7 etc

And often, they suffered from diffuse thinning. If they have recession, they don't seem to have sharp Vs either, it's more of a wedgy U type of recession.

Guys who lose it around my age (from what I have seen anyway), tend to keep it till their 40s; Sting, Ralph Fiennes or like that poster mpb48 or their recession completely stop with the slight recession being their final NW pattern. (John Terry)

I think the age, type of hairloss (bald patch, diffuse thinning) is probably a bigger determiner for how fast a guy would lose it. Diffusers and those with bald spots lose it the quickest.

Ideally histogen comes out in the next 5 years. Then I can top up with that and restore my temples.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    That is a very horrible thing to say to someone.

You just sound extremely bitter and twisted with that remark.

The fact is I have some minor hairloss. It concerning, even if I am confident it will hold out until better treatments come onto the scene. It's a shame about fin, but I just dont like the idea of ****ing around my hormones. My hairloss being extremely slow has given me more of a reason not to take it.
    I wish baldness on no one except people like you. You have a perfect head of hair, something I would kill for. And yet you spend your time on a hair loss forum claiming your life is over, you are mentally ill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    I wish baldness on no one except people like you. You have a perfect head of hair, something I would kill for. And yet you spend your time on a hair loss forum claiming your life is over, you are mentally ill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    At the end of the day let me use an analogy.

You have had your hand chopped off, I have had my finger chopped off.

One is worse then other, but both are shit.

Like just now I had a photo taken with my bangs not covering my forehead, I looked shit.

At the end of the day let me use an analogy.

You have had your hand chopped off, I have had my finger chopped off.

One is worse then other, but both are shit.

Like just now I had a photo taken with my bangs not covering my forehead, I looked shit.
    No I have had my hand chopped off and you only think you have had your hand chopped off, but in reality you are just worried that at some point your hand might be chopped off.

A good analogy would be if I went onto a cancer patient forum and since a certain cancer runs in my family I go onto that forum and cry about how my life is ruined and I live in fear because, although I am currently not effected to any degree, I am worried that one day I might end up like all of the people on that forum, it's insulting.

So for the last time, I'm telling you that it is perfectly ok for you to come on this forum and stay up to date with new treatments, talk about current treatments, or discuss your current situation while staying within the realm of reality, but please do not tell people who have actually been severely effected by hairloss that your life is ruined and you live in fear when you have a perfect head of hair. That is the heart of my problem with you, stop being so melodramatic because 99% of the people on this forum would literally kill someone for your hair, and when you say your life is ruined it only makes us want to kill you, get a grip and grow some f*cking balls!!!!!

yeahyeahyeah. I can not tell if your hair is the same as 2010 from those pics. If it is you are a lucky SOB

Reading is not a strong point with most people on this forum. No one here has said he shouldn't be concerned, he has every right to be concerned and be a member here if he feels like he his losing his hair.

The problem lies with his outlandish comments about his life being ruined and living in fear. If you think that his life is ruined because of his perfect head of hair or that he should be living in fear, then you're just as crazy as he is.
    BTT is a good place to vent about this, the only place for many

& I do not know him or if his life is ruined. However a visible decline in appearance can be pretty life ruining.

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    yeahyeahyeah. I can not tell if your hair is the same as 2010 from those pics. If it is you are a lucky SOB
    Well does it look different?

No I have had my hand chopped off and you only think you have had your hand chopped off, but in reality you are just worried that at some point your hand might be chopped off.

A good analogy would be if I went onto a cancer patient forum and since a certain cancer runs in my family I go onto that forum and cry about how my life is ruined and I live in fear because, although I am currently not effected to any degree, I am worried that one day I might end up like all of the people on that forum, it's insulting.

So for the last time, I'm telling you that it is perfectly ok for you to come on this forum and stay up to date with new treatments, talk about current treatments, or discuss your current situation while staying within the realm of reality, but please do not tell people who have actually been severely effected by hairloss that your life is ruined and you live in fear when you have a perfect head of hair. That is the heart of my problem with you, stop being so melodramatic because 99% of the people on this forum would literally kill someone for your hair, and when you say your life is ruined it only makes us want to kill you, get a grip and grow some f*cking balls!!!!!
    TBH have full blown hairloss is more likely then getting cancer.

And my problem is comparison to yours is getting a finger chopped off. And yes I dont want my hand chopped off, getting the finger chopped off is bad enough.

TBH have full blown hairloss is more likely then getting cancer.

And my problem is comparison to yours is getting a finger chopped off. And yes I dont want my hand chopped off, getting the finger chopped off is bad enough.
    You completely missed the point of my analogy, probably because you are so detached from reality.

And no in comparison to people who have actually suffered from hairloss and "had their hand cut off", you have maybe clipped your finger nail too short, stop being an over dramatic cry baby girl!

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post

I do not know him or if his life is ruined.
    If his life is ruined it's because of mental problems not hair loss. No reasonable person could look at his hair and think it justifies his outlandish comments. If I was 6' 0" and claiming my life was ruined because I wasn't 6'6" and playing in the NBA would you think that was the statement of a reasonably sane person?

Dunno mate.

If you actually read about the stories on here of those that are high norwoods, they all lost it in their teens.

Like greatjob, fred, dannyboyy 7 etc

And often, they suffered from diffuse thinning. If they have recession, they don't seem to have sharp Vs either, it's more of a wedgy U type of recession.

Guys who lose it around my age (from what I have seen anyway), tend to keep it till their 40s; Sting, Ralph Fiennes or like that poster mpb48 or their recession completely stop with the slight recession being their final NW pattern. (John Terry)

I think the age, type of hairloss (bald patch, diffuse thinning) is probably a bigger determiner for how fast a guy would lose it. Diffusers and those with bald spots lose it the quickest.

Ideally histogen comes out in the next 5 years. Then I can top up with that and restore my temples.
    I know. I can tell you my story bud.

My hair wasnt as good as yours but I was never 'going bald' . My hair loss was so slow that it only became a liability at age 35 really. Even then I had a relatively 'full head of hair' .

That is the mistake I made. It will probably never happen to you but if I could go back I would start taking fin at age 20 unless there were drastic side effects

I hear good things about Histogen. Cant wait to see what it can do.