+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by tom vercetti View Post
    my post on hairsite:

"Ohhhh the news go so fast on forum !

Im here im still at hotel enjoying little bit the life here.. I feel indian a little bit, it's my 3rd visit here..

So I hate give news before but it's already done by dr nigam so.. Yes dr mwamba made on me the procedure of a brand new technique using every knowledge and Tools from dr nigam..

Dr Mwamba was happy, but I will come back to belgium in a few times to show him my donor, he need to see exactly what % of regrowth is there etc. I want things made properly now. No more complaints about nigam cheat etc. Now you have the better hair surgeon in FUE from europe following my case by himself. And the good news is... If mwamba approved : you will be able to get the procedure to his clinic in belgium.

I do my best for a partnership between dr mwamba and dr nigam. We have on a side the best hands and on an other sides a scientific who spent a lot of times in techniques. But my present for you is not finish actually, and you will be surprised of what happen in the next few months. So please relax im still here and im working to give you all the best in europe, even with this strict regulation i will make it happen for you. I promise.

Stay online
    "
    Oh la la, This is very good news TOM, I personally rather to get treated with Mwamba than Nigam if both are using the same hair doubling technique. Mwamba to me is Bisanga #2 when it comes to FUE quality, I wish he will stick with his own rates of EURO 5 per graft. Please keep posting your Mwamba results. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by HARIRI View Post
    Oh la la, This is very good news TOM, I personally rather to get treated with Mwamba than Nigam if both are using the same hair doubling technique. Mwamba to me is Bisanga #2 when it comes to FUE quality, I wish he will stick with his own rates of EURO 5 per graft. Please keep posting your Mwamba results. Fingers crossed.
    Actually I choosed mwamba rather than Bisanga because I found his result even more impressive. Also the story is: he made the FUE technique as it is now with dr cole, he knowes exactly each Tools and size for FUE procedure.. He is the top 1 for me (and many others) for FUE, above Dr Bisanga, who is of course also a good one.

At least in terms of design for hairline, i never seen better result than what dr mwamba can offer... Im definitely a dr mwamba fan

Yes you have to wait a little bit but I made a promise you will get your procedure in europe

This is very good news for Dr Nigam,

I want Dr Bhatti to get his hands on doubling procedure and keep the price at $2 per graft.

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    This is very good news for Dr Nigam,

I want Dr Bhatti to get his hands on doubling procedure and keep the price at $2 per graft.
    I want a ferrari as same price as a ford ouhh yeah. wtf

WTF, $2 in India buys you more goods and services than $5 in Belgium.

Dr Bhatti is located in India, near Pakistani Border where everything is sooo cheap so he can offer us good deals.

Lets wait for Dr Mwamba to asses donor doubling first and make sure he isn't merely splitting FUs with no real gain..

Mwamba is too expensive. 10,000 grafts cost 50,000 € it takes about 65,000 $

Who has this money? I should get a mortgage for your hair, it would be ridiculous ...

It is likewise not said that with 10,000 grafts resolves the situation...

10 000 grafts would be just about enough to give you decent coverage but $65 000 is too much money.

Dr Bhatti charges 1 USD 1.40 per graft, that's $14 000 for 10 000 grafts and guy is world class

Dr Mwamba is one of the only hair surgeon who can offer this high quality. I highly respect others hair surgeon, but first we want to offer high quality. Here is like in restaurant, you can choose the expensive meal or just one thing. Here is the same. I agree with all of you, but we are not speaking about heart transplant or vital things.. Just about hairs. How much you are willing to spend just concern yourself. If you think some prices are ridiculous, just stay far away.

Here we are speaking about luxurious hair design transplant with regeneration of donor. Please respect prices of hair surgeon. Here peoples seems never happy

Its my understanding that with dr Nigams doubling technique(over 100% regen) problem of donor limit has been solved, only limiting factor will be size of bank account

NW6 could easily spend $100 000 with Dr Mwamba, lets be realistic, not many guys have that money in the bank, especially not young ones who need it most.

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    Its my understanding that with dr Nigams doubling technique(over 100% regen) problem of donor limit has been solved, only limiting factor will be size of bank account

NW6 could easily spend $100 000 with Dr Mwamba, lets be realistic, not many guys have that money in the bank, especially not young ones who need it most.
    and who told you about 100k$.. ? For now i just give good news but rather than be happy some prefer making pure speculation about prices..

This is what I dont understand