+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Can we drop further discussion about Nigam? 1 year has gone by since he completely fooled the entire forum without any photographic evidence of his dubious technique.

I agree with all of you with the lack of photograhic evidence on Dr. Nigam's part is dubious, but if he is allowing Dr. Mwamba (a supposedly reputable IAHRS surgeon) to scrutinize his technique, then that could at least give him some legitimacy. It's true that we should remain skeptical, but I'd prefer that he did not just go away altogether.

I saw in a blog post that it is essentially impossible to get a good quality camera in India. People have no choice butto use grainy low quality cell phone cameras.

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    I agree with all of you with the lack of photograhic evidence on Dr. Nigam's part is dubious, but if he is allowing Dr. Mwamba (a supposedly reputable IAHRS surgeon) to scrutinize his technique, then that could at least give him some legitimacy. It's true that we should remain skeptical, but I'd prefer that he did not just go away altogether.
    I want him gone until photographic evidence is shown. He's wasted a lot of peoples time.

Quote Originally Posted by DesperateOne View Post
    I saw in a blog post that it is essentially impossible to get a good quality camera in India. People have no choice butto use grainy low quality cell phone cameras.
    Wut?

You can't be serious?

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    If Mwamba endorses it then that would be great. However I would want to hear independent confirmation from Mwamba himself, not some photo of him and Nigam shaking hands.

To be honest it got to the point where i was looking at mumbai flights, however it has been a year since doctor Nigam appeared and im yet to see one result that makes me think that's where i should spend my saved up hair money, i see alot of procedures from him bur nov real end results and forum patients seem to disappear i also emailed Dr Nigam myself and without seeing so much as a picture of my sweed he recommend a treatment! All this being said i do still have some hope and again could certainly be the start of something big but in guessing time will tell, somewhere around the five year mark maybee? i know its alot different to the uk where i live but i find it hard to believe in a country as amazing as India you can't get a decent camera! Come on dr Nigam i want you to succeed

I'm of Indian descent. Do not trust someone like Nigam!
    He has fraudster written all over him and waffles on and on. All theory and no practice. All of his photos are poor. He claims to have a high tec lab but can't afford a decent camera.

My own solution has been to wear a turban. I may have been cursed with baldness but thankfully I was born into the Sikh religion so have the option of wearing a turban

But the test Nw 7 > Nw 1 what happened? Where is Gc?

my post on hairsite:

"Ohhhh the news go so fast on forum !

Im here im still at hotel enjoying little bit the life here.. I feel indian a little bit, it's my 3rd visit here..

So I hate give news before but it's already done by dr nigam so.. Yes dr mwamba made on me the procedure of a brand new technique using every knowledge and Tools from dr nigam..

Dr Mwamba was happy, but I will come back to belgium in a few times to show him my donor, he need to see exactly what % of regrowth is there etc. I want things made properly now. No more complaints about nigam cheat etc. Now you have the better hair surgeon in FUE from europe following my case by himself. And the good news is... If mwamba approved : you will be able to get the procedure to his clinic in belgium.

I do my best for a partnership between dr mwamba and dr nigam. We have on a side the best hands and on an other sides a scientific who spent a lot of times in techniques. But my present for you is not finish actually, and you will be surprised of what happen in the next few months. So please relax im still here and im working to give you all the best in europe, even with this strict regulation i will make it happen for you. I promise.

Stay online
    "