+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Pilofocus - $5 per graft....

... This is a good price right? If he charges more he's basically Dr Gho... Dr Gho Away from our forums and pick on rich people elsewhere.

Everybody please go and start a Pilofocus $5 per graft story. Through reputation and noise we will help him see the light in a more reasonable price range.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    ... This is a good price right? If he charges more he's basically Dr Gho... Dr Gho Away from our forums and pick on rich people elsewhere.

Everybody please go and start a Pilofocus $5 per graft story. Through reputation and noise we will help him see the light in a more reasonable price range.
    This is ridiculous. I know you feel desperate right now (hell I do too sometimes) but come on, has the price even been released?

This Dr. is doing good work. Let him release his results, his pricing, and then if it's too much, well, that's what it is. But lets WAIT and SEE.

And where the **** are the mods, do we really need another thread on Pilofocus.

I mean its worth a try. Maybe dr.wesley will see this and think about a good price. 8 or 10 bucks a graft is a shitload.

Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    This is ridiculous. I know you feel desperate right now (hell I do too sometimes) but come on, has the price even been released?

This Dr. is doing good work. Let him release his results, his pricing, and then if it's too much, well, that's what it is. But lets WAIT and SEE.

And where the **** are the mods, do we really need another thread on Pilofocus.
    Normally I would agree. But guys like Didi are making a mess of it by speculating in the wrong direction.

I'm no more desperate than usual to be honest. Just counter balancing things in my mind.

Lets fight to keep the price right!!

Is this thread for real? Go get a life dude.. The product hasn't even been released yet and you're already demanding prices... Wait and see what this hard working doctor has to offer first. I am just grateful for what he is doing. Without Pilofocus, options are looking rather terrible in the foreseeable future

It would make more sense if he charges less. Think about it, he will be doing the same as dr gho and if he charges say $5 per graft, and opens more locales, everyone would flock to him quickly. He should be smart enough to know that $5 x 40,000 is better than $10 x 5,000 , he will do more in the end anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by stayhopeful View Post
    Is this thread for real? Go get a life dude.. The product hasn't even been released yet and you're already demanding prices... Wait and see what this hard working doctor has to offer first. I am just grateful for what he is doing. Without Pilofocus, options are looking rather terrible in the foreseeable future
    Bite me douche bag. Guys like Didi are like blah blah blah $10 per graft. I'm doing the OPPOSITE of that.

It makes me nervous to see that out there. And whatever the case may be I disagree with you entirely, this thread is for real and I'll continue to manipulate this any way I can.

To be honest it ****s me off to see people speculating on price. Maybe I'm just trying to prove a point. We're best to either try and set a scene or precedent for what we as a community want or feel is fair... or what we can all afford (an average).

Or we say uhhh duh its going to be $10 per graft like a right twat!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Bite me douche bag. Guys like Didi are like blah blah blah $10 per graft. I'm doing the OPPOSITE of that.

It makes me nervous to see that out there. And whatever the case may be I disagree with you entirely, this thread is for real and I'll continue to manipulate this any way I can.

Im just being realistic, once pilofocus gets realised FUE will become absolete.5 bucks per graft sounds good but Dr from NYC wont be happy with it.

I have an idea, how about generous discount for forum members who registered before 1/jan/2013..
    $2-3 per pilofocus graft, 20-30k for 10 000 grafts, clinic still makes some money and we are happy cured people who will spread the word about this great invention(assuming it works)...

It will be good for both business and us here on the forum.

Sounds great?

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    Im just being realistic, once pilofocus gets realised FUE will become absolete.5 bucks per graft sounds good but Dr from NYC wont be happy with it.

I have an idea, how about generous discount for forum members who registered before 1/jan/2013..
    $2-3 per pilofocus graft, 20-30k for 10 000 grafts, clinic still makes some money and we are happy cured people who will spread the word about this great invention(assuming it works)...

It will be good for both business and us here on the forum.

Sounds great?
    Sure I reckon. But you're still speculating on price and I don't think we should... its like the power of suggestion. We all start saying its $5 per graft the market starts saying "where are my $5 pilofocus grafts"... its psychology related that big brands have been doing for YEARS