+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

By using the power of suggestion you're acutally planting a seed in his mind that the market can afford $10 per graft when in fact it actually can't.

Also we have to right to be speculating in either direction.

But if you insist... then Pilofocus is $5 per graft okay

$5 per graft for pilofocus. (if true)

Gho is approx $6.50 per graft if having 2000 grafts.

Hardly a big difference. It would probably cost me more by time I had flown there.

realistically speaking, they have no right charging that much freaking money in just one day. This is not a heart transplant or anything, this should be way cheaper than some of the transplants are.

Quote Originally Posted by DesperateOne View Post
    realistically speaking, they have no right charging that much freaking money in just one day. This is not a heart transplant or anything, this should be way cheaper than some of the transplants are.
    They do have a right and they WILL charge as much as they possibly can. Don't expect these guys to base their work on compassion, they don't give a shit about you or any one of us until it comes to giving them money. They're businessmen, first and foremost and pretty much only. If they we're doctors, they'd have done something far better than a bandaid solution with DONOR DEPLETION.

This thread is completely useless and should be thrown in the garbage. Your not influencing sh*t with this thread, market research and pressure influences price, not a forum member pulling a price out of his ass.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    This thread is completely useless and should be thrown in the garbage. Your not influencing sh*t with this thread, market research and pressure influences price, not a forum member pulling a price out of his ass.
    BOOM!

I understand everyone's keen to see the prices and results...but there's no point sitting around obsessing over it. It'll happen in good time and if anything sitting around speculating on something we'll know the results of in less than two months is a stupid waste of a life.

Everyone...heres your prescription until the 26th of Oct....guaranteed to reduce your stress and therefore your hair loss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaGUr6wzyT8

Last I heard, it will be equivalent to current FUE prices.......yes they vary so who knows what the price will be.

I would expect the price to also go down once you have had say 2000 grafts.

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    Last I heard, it will be equivalent to current FUE prices.......yes they vary so who knows what the price will be.

I would expect the price to also go down once you have had say 2000 grafts.
    Actually **** it. I'm sticking with my guns.... the price for Pilofocus should be affordable. Same as FUT. It won't be ground breaking if people can't afford it.

AND the technology needs to be shared with all the other hair transplant surgeons. Otherwise he's worse than Gho because he should know how much we all hate Gho for being a hold out.

What makes my bloody boil is that if FUE hadnt been made available to all surgeons Gho wouldn't be here and neither would Pilofocus. These options should be shared with the world!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Actually **** it. I'm sticking with my guns.... the price for Pilofocus should be affordable. Same as FUT. It won't be ground breaking if people can't afford it.

AND the technology needs to be shared with all the other hair transplant surgeons. Otherwise he's worse than Gho because he should know how much we all hate Gho for being a hold out.

What makes my bloody boil is that if FUE hadnt been made available to all surgeons Gho wouldn't be here and neither would Pilofocus. These options should be shared with the world!!!
    Calm down.

1. Pilofocus will be shared with the world......Dr Wesley is going to offer it to many surgeons.

2. Therefore prices will probably differ depending on where you go.

3. It's up to him what he prices it at. This is going to be an upgrade from current FUE so it is good of him to consider pricing it the same instead of charging a premium.

4. You should be happy that he has come up with a new and improved method.

Yes it sucks that it costs a fortune. Yes it sucks to be bald. There is not really much out there for us to be happy about. It is either an expensive transplant from a top surgeon or go to a cheap unknown one. Or go on meds. Or why not SMP?

It really sucks balls.

Is it just me or is Pilofocus aready outdated? I mean Nigam and Gho are proving you don't need to extract the full follicle, so they are getting away with using smaller and smaller needles. Smaller needles plus a little compound to help healing and bam you have regeneration and no scarring.