+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default News Directly from Dr. Gho

Hey guys,
    I had my procedure yesterday with Dr. Gho. Since I had a chance to speak with him about new developments, here they are:

I'm going from memory and interpretation here:

HST II:
    This will be coming out, according to Dr. Gho, ''very soon''. The benefits are that it is much less invasive and healing time is greatly accelerated.

HSI:
    I asked Dr. Gho about this and he said it looks very promising. There is enthusiasm and confidence in his voice about it. I asked if they multiply the stemcells and he said yes, but it's not always necessary. What they're working on is getting the protocol right (I think) because if one injects too many stemcells it actually produces too much hair and thus the results end up looking like small clumps like a doll's head. I asked of course about timelines and he said, ''Well, I'm a very patient man.'' I asked more and he said, ''Well, I don't mean decades, but it will be a few years yet''. They also have to design and build instruments (maybe there's a job for us engineers...). I didn't want to pester too much.

Other news: I asked where the next office will be opened and he said he's focusing on Europe and Asia at the moment, although he's open to the clinics who have been inquiring in North America, but they're going through a recession right now. Also, he wants to open an academy for ongoing research and development.
    My impression of him is one of honesty, great energy and ''to hell with what other people think, I know my procedures work''.

Quote Originally Posted by LT56 View Post
    Hey guys,
    I had my procedure yesterday with Dr. Gho. Since I had a chance to speak with him about new developments, here they are:

I'm going from memory and interpretation here:

HST II:
    This will be coming out, according to Dr. Gho, ''very soon''. The benefits are that it is much less invasive and healing time is greatly accelerated.

HSI:
    I asked Dr. Gho about this and he said it looks very promising. There is enthusiasm and confidence in his voice about it. I asked if they multiply the stemcells and he said yes, but it's not always necessary. What they're working on is getting the protocol right (I think) because if one injects too many stemcells it actually produces too much hair and thus the results end up looking like small clumps like a doll's head. I asked of course about timelines and he said, ''Well, I'm a very patient man.'' I asked more and he said, ''Well, I don't mean decades, but it will be a few years yet''. They also have to design and build instruments (maybe there's a job for us engineers...). I didn't want to pester too much.

Other news: I asked where the next office will be opened and he said he's focusing on Europe and Asia at the moment, although he's open to the clinics who have been inquiring in North America, but they're going through a recession right now. Also, he wants to open an academy for ongoing research and development.
    My impression of him is one of honesty, great energy and ''to hell with what other people think, I know my procedures work''.
    Good info, thanks LT!

Did he hint about anything related to the yield we could expect with HST 2.0?

Quote Originally Posted by Hair123 View Post
    Good info, thanks LT!

Did he hint about anything related to the yield we could expect with HST 2.0?
    Yeah, the yield is the same as normal HST, i.e. there's no improvement in yield. The improvement is that, with extracting and re-injecting stemcells, it is much less invasive and thus healing time is essentially zero. He said it is a ''precursor to HSI''.

what would be HST 2.0? I don't get it...

HST II:
    Any news if HST will bring forth increased hair counts? Say, 2 follicles in recipient from 1 follicle in donor?

HSI:
    THIS is huge. But, I wanna know if he's already tried it on humans. Any evidence of it working?

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Any news if HST will bring forth increased hair counts? Say, 2 follicles in recipient from 1 follicle in donor?

Yeah, the yield is the same as normal HST, i.e. there's no improvement in yield.
    Great news though, the more people working on this the better.

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    what would be HST 2.0? I don't get it...
    I think it's the same type of treatment, but they take a smaller piece of the stemcells.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post

THIS is huge. But, I wanna know if he's already tried it on humans. Any evidence of it working?
    I assume he tried it on humans, it didn't occur to me that he might of meant trying it on animals. He said he just did an internal presentation on developments with HSI and told me that it works very well, it's a matter now of getting it so the correct amount of hair grows, because if one injects too many stemcells the hair grows too much, like clumps on a doll's head.

Ok but on which purpose? better regen? 100% regen?

I think breaktrough might again come from the Netherland.
    They have few big steps advance already, and it is clearly mentioned on their website that they are busy with Hair Multiplication and trying to bring it on the market but need to perfect it....

I assume he tried it on humans, it didn't occur to me that he might of meant trying it on animals. He said he just did an internal presentation on developments with HSI and told me that it works very well, it's a matter now of getting it so the correct amount of hair grows, because if one injects too many stemcells the hair grows too much, like clumps on a doll's head.

It's excellent news, I hope that a guy like GC who is very usefull and helpfull here will bridge it now with HST, which is obviously the case and will be able to enjoy new tech from Gho in a few years to have an excellent NW1 back ;-)

I hope the same for us all.