+ Reply to Thread

Smile Looking to work in a Helpdesk/System Admin Position (Toronto, Canada)

Hey guys I've been a long time member of the Bald Truth forum, and I'm not too sure if this is the best place to post this, but I'm currently on the job hunt and thought I would give it a try here.

Anyways, long story short, I recently graduated from Ryerson University with a degree in Business Management, but I've always felt that I was better suited and more passionate about working in the IT field. I am currently Comptia A+ certified, and have pretty good knowledge of hardware, software, and networking issues. I can configure SOHO Routers settings, work with the Windows Remote Desktop platform, familiar with the MS Office suite including configuring e-mail in Outlook, quarantine and remove viruses, configure printer pooling, manage printer queues and printer spooling, and upgrade PC hardware and software.

I have a strong background working with the Windows Server 2008/2012 operating systems. I can operate Windows Server in a virtual environment by using any of the three main hypervisors (VMware Workstation, Oracle Virtual Box, and Microsoft Virtual PC) as well as using a physical machine and OS. I have a solid understanding of Active Directory services, and can use it to setup users and groups, delegate control to different users, and create group policies. I can also configure DNS and DHCP server’s settings in Windows Server and configure share printers and folders, audit object access, as well as create active directory forests.

If anyone's interested, don't hesitate to PM me. Thanks for your time guys!

Hello,
    My son is finishing his internship at Skyline Servers. Later he will be applying for the Information Technology Associate's degree at Rasmussen College. He's dreaming about Canadian visa for his PhD research at GlobalTechCA. What are his chances to work in Canada after that anyway?

__

Awesome Content!! Thank for providing excellent information. Actually quite helpful data accessible here. If you are looking for assignment help then you can visit our site....
    check my grammar -
    Pestle Analysis Help -
    human resource management assignment help

If you are more interested in the IT field then my opinion is to go for it. Well, people ask me about the CompTIA Project+ Preparation course and job market, I always tell them that this course is very demanding but you have to get the proper training to get hired as an employee. I appreciate your efforts that you have successfully completed your course, now search on Linkedin or any other job platform in your location about the specific job.

Default Coursework Help

Seeking assistance with your academic assignments? Our service is designed to provide you with comprehensive support for your coursework help. Whether you're tackling essays, research projects, or other academic tasks, we have a team of experienced professionals ready to guide you through the process. Our experts cover a wide range of subjects and can help you with research, writing, editing, and more. We understand the challenges students face, and our goal is to make your academic journey smoother. With our coursework help, you can enhance your understanding of the topic, improve your writing skills, and ultimately achieve better grades.

The assistance I received from online managerial accounting assignment help was incredible. They not only met my deadlines but also boosted my understanding of managerial accounting. A win-win!