+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I'm sorry.

Default I'm sorry.

I'm sorry to everyone, myself included.

The pain we've been set to endure. It's difficult (to say the least).

What's true, is we'll endure. Whether we feel to consciously admit it or not, we'll endure. A hard truth I've come to realise; it builds strength, but only if you let it. Express yourself in other avenues, in positive ways.

One day, (we all hope), we'll be ourselves again. It will be tremendous. Groundbreaking. Remarkable. Unfathomable, even. We'll look back on this period of our lives in a similar fashion that one looks back on a bad dream.

I'm sorry. But keep on.

Cheers,
    clan.

Arrow

Please keep this thread on topic. All off topic and offensive posts will be removed. Please refer to our Posting Rules & Terms of Service.

Thank you, Winston.

Truth. We all just get wrapped up in our own minds, thinking that everyone else is perfect and were the only ones with problems. If the only thing that happens to me for the rest of my life is that I go bald, ill consider myself a fortunate soul.

For sure, one day we'll all have all of our hair back

The only city that matters in Canada. Eh?!

I offer my condolences. I LOVE YOU, MAN!

The truth is if you can not afford an HT like I can't, you're f-cked. You'll forever stay on the outside looking in, with your ugly bald head. You will be a physically unattractive man, who is the last on the list, a last resort for women. Either that or get a wig and live insecure about your head all day every day.

I am legitimately anti-social now, no thanks to MPB, and it has made me an asshole. Today, a female classmate, who I was classmate with before, was upset at me for not saying hi to her in the beginning of class. I didn't do it on purpose, I just didn't know if she wanted me to approach her and greet her, because she didn't even acknowledge me, so I thought "Well she wants nothing to do with me, of course, with my ugly head." despite last week her coming towards me to greet me. So at the end of class I tapped her shoulder and said bye, she didn't even look at me, and just faintly raised her hand to wave bye at me and just walked away.

Then I emailed her to ask her if she is upset at me, and she told me that I am rude for not approaching her to say hi, and she told me that I have changed, that I used be more friendly, and that I used to approach her to talk all the time, and it's true, she's right. But I didn't want to tell her that I am just depressed because of my hair loss. SO I lied to her and told her I just don't feel like talking to classmates too much because supposedly i'm trying to focus on getting my GPA up, and talking to girls distracts me. She said okay then we won't talk, and I said alright. But it's a lie, I am a nice guy and do like talking to girls/classmates, i'm just depressed and just go to class without talking to any one, then leave without talking to anyone. MPB has ruined me socially, and I know it will ruin me even more.

This is just the beginning. I'm going to be a very angry bald guy. I was always friendly, like to joke, etc, but now I am not like that anymore, i'm very serious, because I am always thinking of my hair loss. It sucks. It more than sucks, i'd rather be dead then living like this, but i'll stay alive I don't know for what, I guess to see where I go after college. It's not like me, it's out of character and I know what the problem is, and i'm trying to do something about it, but can't even make a dent.

Are these posts off topic? If they are, i'm sorry.

Its not the end of the world.......