+ Reply to Thread

Default Those little hairs that seem to be growing...

So,

I've been on fin/minox/regenpure (keto) for a month now,

I know it's extremely soon to expect anything, but I have a noticeable amount of little fuzz hairs that poking out as thin darkish fuzz and a ton of white fuzz along my hairline on both sides, and in the empty space in the thinning nw2 area.

My question is, if these are actually the beginning of results, is there any tell on how long these hairs take to cycle into a noticeable follicle thickness/length? Or is it still just wait and see, like waiting and seeing if these hairs would appear at all in the first place?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by redy View Post
    So,

I've been on fin/minox/regenpure (keto) for a month now,

I know it's extremely soon to expect anything, but I have a noticeable amount of little fuzz hairs that poking out as thin darkish fuzz and a ton of white fuzz along my hairline on both sides, and in the empty space in the thinning nw2 area.

My question is, if these are actually the beginning of results, is there any tell on how long these hairs take to cycle into a noticeable follicle thickness/length? Or is it still just wait and see, like waiting and seeing if these hairs would appear at all in the first place?

Thanks!
    In order for new hairs to grow, you will first see a massive shed of hair. If that happens, whatever you do, don't stop as its the first sign of something positive. After that, the peach hair that fell should form into new terminal hair within 3 months, that's asuming you grow any hair at all. Since you're on fin, I see no reason you shouldn't regrow some hair back, maybe back to a NW1. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by DesperateOne View Post
    In order for new hairs to grow, you will first see a massive shed of hair. If that happens, whatever you do, don't stop as its the first sign of something positive. After that, the peach hair that fell should form into new terminal hair within 3 months, that's asuming you grow any hair at all. Since you're on fin, I see no reason you shouldn't regrow some hair back, maybe back to a NW1. Good luck
    Thanks for the info!

I've been shedding the longer soon-to-be peach fuzz mostly, which is what I would expect. Why shed the healthy hairs right?

I've had these little hairs since before starting treatment, but I think some of them are becoming darker now, unless it's just the thinning follicles growing back, still in their thinning cycles.

I guess I'm just trying to be as optimistic as possible about this whole thing.

But I see a LOT of peach fuzz, and some are popping out as a darker color in areas even down to an area I would consider to be better than a NW1, like when you're growing facial hair and it comes out little black and wispy, but not completely colorless (I have dark blonde hair).

In my NW2 area, there is a small "carpet" of peach fuzz in the entire area that would be the difference between NW1 and NW2.

I think my "mature" hairline is/was a NW1, and one side is a NW2 with small thinning behind it and the other side is NW1 with the NW2 area all thinnning pretty solidly (haha)...

Quote Originally Posted by redy View Post
    Thanks for the info!

I've been shedding the longer soon-to-be peach fuzz mostly, which is what I would expect. Why shed the healthy hairs right?

I've had these little hairs since before starting treatment, but I think some of them are becoming darker now, unless it's just the thinning follicles growing back, still in their thinning cycles.

I guess I'm just trying to be as optimistic as possible about this whole thing.

But I see a LOT of peach fuzz, and some are popping out as a darker color in areas even down to an area I would consider to be better than a NW1, like when you're growing facial hair and it comes out little black and wispy, but not completely colorless (I have dark blonde hair).

In my NW2 area, there is a small "carpet" of peach fuzz in the entire area that would be the difference between NW1 and NW2.

I think my "mature" hairline is/was a NW1, and one side is a NW2 with small thinning behind it and the other side is NW1 with the NW2 area all thinnning pretty solidly (haha)...
    Well one thing you need to be aware of is that the hairs that are falling of right now, were programmed two months ago to fall off, that's usually how it goes. So you have she'd from those hairs and then shed from Fin and minox, so it makes sense that you're shedding what you might think is good hair. You should defensively buy yourself a derma roller and use it like the study says, you will Sher less that way. You can find the thread in the future cutting edge section.