+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Foltene Hair Treatment

Hi Guys

I want to talk about a EU treatment that does appear much on the forum.

Back when I was 24 years of age, My MPB started to really show, while I have a fairly high forehead I started to notice serious thinning of my crown area, to the point my skin was starting to show at distance. I started a program as I was getting married the following year at age 25.

So I decided to try and do something about it, I started a 4month course of Foltene. I decided Foltene over Regaine due to

You don't have to use it every day, 3x per week for 2 months, then 2x per week for another 6 weeks. This is then repeated again every six months.

I seen massive improvements after one year, my crown completely regrew and it helped a little with my frontal loss.

Now 6 years later at 31 my hair loss is becoming noticeable again.. Now I didn't use any products for the last six years and once again I am 2 weeks into the Foltene program. So I aim to really track my progress and let you guys know, this time round if I see any improvements.

Sorry guys I wanted to edit the above to tidy it up.. But missed the cut of.

Hi Guys first post.

I want to talk about a EU treatment that does appear much on the forum and is sold widely in Boots uk.

Back when I was 24 years of I started to notice serious thinning of my crown area, to the point my skin was becoming visible, I had my wedding coming up the following year and decided to try and stop any further loss.

So I visited a number of stores and it appeared I had only two choices, Regaine, which was the most popular and another called Foltene.

I decided on Foltene, as you don't have to use it every day.

It is to be used 3 times per week for the first 2 months (attack phase) then another 6 weeks but at twice a week. then you take a six month break.

Now this seemed a lot less hassle and also a lot cheaper than Regaine (well I was saving for a wedding)

But did it work ?

Yes I seen massive improvements after one year, my crown completely regrew and it helped a little with my frontal loss. I was so impressed and my hair looked awesome in all my wedding photos.

After my wedding I stopped all use.... Fast forward to today.. Six years later (still happily married too)

But my hairloss has certainly returned .. But I still think its not as bad as when I was 24 !

So once again I started to look into using a product, I wanted to use the same one as before...but I had forgotten the name, now today their was so much new products and Foltene had chased their packaging.. So it took me a while to track it down. One thing you never forget through is the smell and it hasn't changed a bit.

I am not two weeks into the attack phase and plan to let you guys know if it has any effect again..

Jonny

Hello there Foltene salesman

A bunch of vitamins COMPLETELY regrew your crown and HALTED hairloss for SIX years ?

and so he says ..

Quote Originally Posted by BudskiiHD View Post
    Hello there Foltene salesman

A bunch of vitamins COMPLETELY regrew your crown and HALTED hairloss for SIX years ?

and so he says ..

Lol I quess it does sound a little bit of a sales pitch, and I need to be a little more careful how I describe things. Point noted

It did NOT completely regrown my crown, but it did make a noticeable improvement, to a level that I was feeling more confident about my over all hair.

It didn't halt the hairloss for six years, but after 2/3 years I started to notice minor thinning of the area. However it has taken to this point for it to become a concern..ie pretty noticeable from a distance. I was best man last month and in the wedding pictures it become notable, when comparing to my own wedding photos..

I feel at present my hairloss is still slightly better than before I used Foltene..

I am just giving anyone that hasn't hear of it.. Something to consider.

Just for the record I have nothing to do with them or sell their products..

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny2400 View Post
    So I decided to try and do something about it, I started a 4month course of Foltene. I decided Foltene over Regaine due to

You don't have to use it every day, 3x per week for 2 months, then 2x per week for another 6 weeks. This is then repeated again every six months.
    So what you did was you chose a cosmetic enhancement that simply improved the hair that you have over a legitimate treatment that could have regrown hair for you... Meanwhile, you continued to lose hair over the next six years - but since you couldn't see the loss, you were OK with that... Interesting choice... I would not have made the same choice and I can not recommend the same choice to anyone else. Foltene is not a legitimate treatment and will not regrow hair that has been lost to MPB or FPB. For those who want to arrest their MPB or FPB and regrow as much as possible, the proven treatments are the way to go. Not snake oils like Foltene.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Foltene is not a legitimate treatment and will not regrow hair that has been lost to MPB or FPB. For those who want to arrest their MPB or FPB and regrow as much as possible, the proven treatments are the way to go. Not snake oils like Foltene.
    Interesting.. They have had 42 Clinical Studies over 31 years... But I quess as its not a US product they dont count ?

Well I will try the program that I have started and see how I feel it's worked for me, if it fails I will consider the more popular products ie Regain etc.

The reason I let it go so long as I was battling my weight for the last 5 years, this year I hit my target of losing 7 stone, and have just had some pearly white veeners fitted, so after improving my appearance I am now looking into improving my hair lol

I feel it worked well for me before, I have been unable to research it's true results as its not really popular or discussed much on any of the hair loss forums, not even negative stay away topics. Any that do exist people are asking if its any good and the replies all state.. While I have never used it, I think it's snake oil... How can they know if they never used it or know any one that has ?!

But what I will do is, I have photos at the start of the program if I find any improvement I will post them up for all to see, if its really just snake oil I will also post them to show it does not work

Johnny if you have any dignity left, you should not come here anymore. You're a textbook example of an affiliate or salesman. We're more educated here than you think, and you stand out like black sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny2400 View Post
    Interesting.. They have had 42 Clinical Studies over 31 years... But I quess as its not a US product they dont count ?
    The location does not matter. What matters is that these are not legitimate "clinical studies". They are nothing more than self serving propaganda. If they are willing to do a legitimate clinical study, they should do so. Since there stuff does not actually work, and they know it does not actually work, I don't see them doing a legitimate clinical study any time soon.

Lmfao. 42 Clinical studies and no one talks about it? I think you may be the worst salesman yet... I agree with DesperateOne. Please leave. You won't fool anyone here with a sales pitch about vitamins.

Fair enough guys... But really am not a sales man lol

Am actually a Financial Adviser but anyway Ill leave the topic.