Foltene Hair Treatment

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doke
    • Jun 2009

Best if you want a natural to try revivogen but use it with minoxidil as well the only thing i did not like about revivogen is the colour of it but you can use it at night and wash off in the morning.
    Im not sure about hairgenisis they did have some sort of trial and some pics on there site i did want to try it myself but its a bit pricey if you buy the whole pack.

Comment

• Jonny2400
      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by BudskiiHD

This guy is a blatant salesman ...
      This is the 3rd time..I am NOT a sales man... Why is this so difficult for you to understand ?

I do not sell or have anything to do with this company...

Yes I admit first post.. About about a product. Yes I can understand why people might think that.

But I posted about a product that I used in the past that I feel helped me.. And there was no mention of on here.. So of course I wanted to talk about it.. That's what you do in forums. If you used something before for anything that you think worked for you, then naturally your going to want to share your experience.. I came on here to see if there was anything better..

But I honestly have nothing to do with them, and while your keen to tell me it didn't work..

Forget it.. I was seriously only trying to talk about what I though
      Was a good product that people hasn't heard off..

But from reading here, it appears nothing I can do as min also doesn't really work and I can't take Fin as we are trying for a baby.. Maybe if that happens I can start for with fin.. But I promised my wife to give it one last go for a year

Comment

• BudskiiHD
        • May 2013

Originally posted by Jonny2400
        This is the 3rd time..I am NOT a sales man... Why is this so difficult for you to understand ?

I do not sell or have anything to do with this company...
        Okay, if you say so

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
          • Jun 2013

I was just being an ***hole. Sometimes my sense of humor is effed up. I am definitely going to stay with my current regimen for at least a year before I make a decision on whether or not it is working. I think it already is actually.

Comment

• BudskiiHD
            • May 2013

Originally posted by Notcoolanymore
            I was just being an ***hole. Sometimes my sense of humor is effed up. I am definitely going to stay with my current regimen for at least a year before I make a decision on whether or not it is working. I think it already is actually.
            Lol I thought you were being sarcastic when I read "proven treatments", but was hard to tell

Comment

• doke
              • Jun 2009

Hi guys i always thought about using dr razack crinagen with minoxidil as it has some good ingredience and is not too expensive also heard some good things about lipogain minox.

Comment

• DesperateOne
                • Jul 2013

Haha, that poor salesman was already savoring his commission .
                He was like "Well we got one sucker so far"

Comment

• doke
                  • Jun 2009

about as much luck growing any hair with foltene as winning the lottery big one.

Comment

• Tracy C
                    • Sep 2011

I have been using the proven treatments for about 4 months and have seen very little results.
                    Four months is not long enough. The time frames are like this:

Propecia = 12 months to arrest MPB.

Rogaine = 4 to 6 months for men to be able to see regrowth, 12 to 18 months for women to be able to see regrowth.

LLLT = about 4 to 5 months. Women seem to benefit more from LLLT than men.

Don't waist your hair on this snake oil or others like it. Stick with the proven treatments if you can.

Comment

• greatjob!
                      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by BudskiiHD
                      This guy is a blatant salesman ...
                      If he was a saleman why would he advise someone to not buy the product he is selling and stay on there current treatment like he did in the quote below:

Notcoolanymore was messing with him and asked:

Originally posted by notcoolanymore
                      Jon,

I have been using the proven treatments for about 4 months and have seen very little results. The product you mention sounds exactly what I have been looking for. How can I go about getting some Foltene? I have a wedding to go to next March and I want to look my best.
                      and then Jonny2400 responded:

Originally posted by Jonny2400
                      Just google it mate, but if you have already invested 4mths in another treatment would you not be better sticking it out for a little longer, as from my reading here many take over 6mth to really start working.
                      Chill out on the forum police...

Comment

• DesperateOne
                        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by doke
                        about as much luck growing any hair with foltene as winning the lottery big one.
                        Hold on there man, I think you're giving foltene too much probability of it actually working. I think it's more comparable to having a random turkey materialize in front of you on the same day you got hit by lighting twice

Comment

• doke
                          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by DesperateOne
                          Hold on there man, I think you're giving foltene too much probability of it actually working. I think it's more comparable to having a random turkey materialize in front of you on the same day you got hit by lighting twice
                          ride on desperate haha

Comment

Working...